Chapter 6

Blazes P.O.V

I opened the book and it immediately took effect on me , I felt power rush threw my vainz and my heart rushed. I took Colin's hand in mine as I slowly started to read the book.

•The Meaning of a Golden & Silver wolf
___________________

Golden and silver wolves go far back though there where thousands of silver wolves there have only been two golden wolves, Marceline Knight and her daughter Blaze knight. golden wolves possess beautiful powers such as
•to put someone to sleep
• mind reading
• taking the pain of a hurt one
• inhuman amount of strength
• and the power to give life to one who has fallen.

-Though be warned once you give life to a dead creature your golden color will fade to a silver making you a silver wolf. silver wolves however, possess different powers.

• elite fighting tactics
• the ability to heal quicker
• energy drain.

- also silver wolves can become black wolves, if a silver wolf where to let darkness overcome there hearts they will begin to turn to a black wolf letting there minds fall into an oblivion of evil.
These wolves are dangerous because the still withhold the powers of a silver wolf.

I side glanced at Colin throwing him a wary smile as I closed the book softly setting it on the stand as I felt sleep crawling over my body. "tierd?" he said as he lifted my body laying me Down on the bed and covering me with blankets. " get some rest sweetheart" he said holding my body on his arms and rocking me. he hummed a song and it brought joy threw my body as I felt my wolf inside me slowly ease off stress... this man holding me might just be what can mend my broken heart. I listened to him humm as I fell peacefully into sleep.

My eyes fluttered open quickly as sun beamed into them. I looked at the clock and it was 7 in the morning it felt good to rest but then jade flashed in my mind making me wanna hop out of bed to go see her but when I seen Colin's face infront of me I stopped from moving as I realized his arms were also still around me. I didn't wanna wake him but I did need to go check on jade. I slowly tried to wiggle out but Colin growled in his sleep pulling me closer to him. damn.. he's even protective in his sleep.

"Colin.. wakey wakey .." I said quietly poking his nose. he mumbled something and just gripped me tighter. "come on now .. wake up" I chanted yet again. " five more minutes.." he grumbled as I closed my eyes leaning my head on his chest breathing in his heavenly scent. It calmed me so I wouldn't yell at him to get up. he gripped me even tighter if possible and my eyes opened, I was inches from his face, which gave me a .. pleasant.. idea. I grinned as I put my lips softly to his and not moments later did he respond kissing me in a loving way, the kiss grew deeper in a matter of seconds making him growl softly in delight. I pulled back starring at his now opened eyes.

"Now that's how you wake up in the morning" he chuckled as I could see a slight blush on his cheeks and it made me giggle knowing I was the cause for it. "well I'm gunna go check on jade okay ill be back soon" I said. I tried to leave his arms but that only made him pull me closer as he flipped us making him on top pinning me "no, there's no way I'm letting you leave me" he said grinning evily at me with challenge in his eyes making me grin back. if its a challenge he wants , it's a challenge he'll get one .. I put my feet on his sides as I pushed on the right side with a lot I force making him tumble over putting me on top grinning at him. " to late alpha Colin" I teased leaving him still confused at how easily I took him down. I leaned down kissing him softly till I went running downstairs to the medic room when a sudden pain hit me throwing me against a wall. I was gaping for air when I seen pictures in my mind of that alpha we encountered by the lake began flicking by and his voice filled my head "you'll lose that pretty gold color, and that is when I'll come for your pack" and then the pictures ended as I looked down the long hall to see the big black alpha wolf standing there growling as he disappeared running. I was frozen.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey there lovelies so yup. don't really know what to say right now but yup. thanks for reading (:

- Marissa