Chapter 17

Blaze's P.O.V

                                i woke up and yawned getting up and stretching and shaking my puffy furr, i smelt the morning air and stuck my head out.. it was probably about around 6:30 in the morning seeing that the suns barely rising. I pranced over to colin and nudged him with my nose, he just growled and got comfy again.. thankfully i have a couple tricks up my sleeve.

I leaped in the air grabbing one of the roots from the top of the den and pulling making dirt fall over colin and he bolted up in shock, no sign of slumber on his face anymore. I growled in Triumph and he just moaned.

We walked together back to the pack house close to eachother. We reached the door finally and walked in trotting to are room, i just threw on simple pj's and tied my hair up when i walked out of the closet colin was sleeping again on the bed, how lazy. i groaned and walked over to his side of the bed and got on my knees laying my face on the bed looking at him. When he finally felt me looking at him his eyes fluttered open and he plastered on a warm smile.

"sooo, are we gonna see the pack today?" i asked with hopeful words, but his face went into a shocked one "What time is it?" he said with big eyes. i looked over him and it was 7:13 a.m. now "7:13 in the morning why?" he quickly got up and ran to the closet yelling "We are meeting the pack at 8:30.. damnet i knew we should have came back" he said, he came out cursing with clothes in his hand walking to the bathroom probably for a shower. I just laughed and walked into the closet to look for something to wear.

i walked down a little to the end of the closet were the long dresses layed , a Red one caught my eye and i slipped it on. It fit perfectly so i zipped it up.. it was so comfy suprisingly it was red and flowy with a silver diamond on it with one strap on my right shoulder that was also lined with  silver diamond that went along the neck tracing of the dress aswell. i went to walk into the bathroom to go fix my hair and colin wasn't there, where the heck is he?

Oh well, i shrugged and began messing with my hair till of course my curls were perfect and i put my hair to one side pinning it like that, i put on some makeup so i didn't look so hideous.. this was a big day i didn't want to embarrass myself. i walked out and colin was coming out of the closet dressed in a white collar shirt  that fit him so nicely with his shirt unbottoned a little teasing me by showing his chest, he had black pants on and his hair was nice and fixed as always.

I bit my bottom lip so i wouldn't go after him, he turned to look at me and its like he read my mind. He looked at me slowly and stopping at my curves, I heard a low growl and gulped a little, now really wasn't the time to give into my... Needs and wants. I coughed awkwardly and smiled walking to him "well you look nice" is all i could say and he wrapped his arms around my waist slowly moving his thumb up and down my lower back sending chills along my skin.

I coughed again hoping he would snap out of his wants "So, where are we meeting the pack?" i tried to prevent my voice from shaking but i was about there. "we could always meet them tomorrow you know.." he smiled and started kissing my neck, i had to bite my lower lip again so i wouldn't moan at how good his touch felt.

"b-but there probab-bly waiting for us, i'd hate to dissap-point them" i couldn't help it, my voice was shaking and i was stuttering, he just growled lowly again. Of course he would take my ineligibility to speek with out stuttering a hint as though i wanted more. He picked my up and layed me on the ped twining his fingers threw mine to hold me down as he kissed my neck again, i moaned at the amazing feeling.. Stay focused blaze stay focuse--, when he bit my soft spot on my neck i was snapped from my thoughts and moaned.

i wrapped my legs around his waist as he layed on me not putting much pressure when i knock sounded on the door colin got up to his feet giving me an advantage, i ran to the door taking in a breath and opening it to see kara "hey girly, so the backyard is almost done getting set up and the-" she paused for a moment sniffing the air around me and she coughed "was i.. interrupting something?" she said blushing a bit taken by knowing what just happend. I drummed my fingers on the door and tried to remain calm "hmmm no, we were just... Hugging you know.. the puppy love" i said pathetically 'thats the best you got? .. Hugging..?' my wolf laughed 'she isn't dumb she can smell colin's scent on you' my wolf laughed again and when i growled she shut up instantly.

"oh..umm okay well i'll see you in about 10-15 minutes?" she asked trying not to laugh "yes you will" i quickly shut the door after my words and looked at colin who was grinning like a fool by the bed. i just growled at him and walked into the closet. I grabbed Red flats and slipped them on, when i walked out colin was holding Red Heels "nu uh, you have to wear these" he said with a teasing smile. 

After 10 maybe even 19 minutes of trying to argue i was standing infront of the door of the back yard in red heels. I took in a Nervouse breath as my hands shook, but colin came to the rescue holding my hand making my racing pulse calm. i peeked out and there was like 100 or more wolves out there. I gulped and my heart raced at a Gallop speed.

We opened the door and guess what just had to happen....

***********

             Sorry for the cliff hanger (; but stay tuned ill update.... in 2 days or less, my Homecomings this weekend Yay haha. Well thanks to all of you who read this. Bye <3

-Marissa

P.s. sorry if there is any typos..