Chapter Two

• Dedicado a littlelulu321

I reached the so called gate of konohagakure it was wide open and green.

I walked in and was stopped by two leaf ninja one with a bandage covering his nose and one with his hair covering his right eye, they stared at me until one of them spoke up to me, " Who are you?"

I tried for a smile hopefully these people wont hate me on my first try "I'm Fuu! Can I speak to your hokage please ssu?!"

They turned to each other and nodded and tdid the transportation jutsu and we ended up in a office at the front was a desk and an old man sitting smoking a ciggare pipe he looked at me and tried for a smile but I could see a confused face don't tell me he senses nanabi?

Hokage sama's POV

This chakra.. Its powerful it reminds me of the same immense power as the kyuubi.. could this girl be a..? I snapped my attention to Izumo and Kyotetsu "You may leave now " They nodded and teleported to their posts I turned to the girl again and smiled " So tell me about yourself"

Fuu's POV

I nodded " My name is Fuu, my birth place is Takigakure, but I lived mostly in kumogakure for reasons.

All these scrolls and packages I have on me our my reasons as well, especially the one one my back."that's really special to me.." Also, I really excel in taijutsu its my favourite, ninjutsu and genjutsu are okay too though and I love art! Oh! and hokage sama I wish to stay here- but only if your willing cause I can always go if I'm a bother or if you think I'm a -" I cringed at what I was going to say and averted my gaze from him quickly, monster.. please don't think that please...

He cleared his throat "Fuu, by any chance do you have anything special or different about you?" he knows..I nodded slowly

" Yes.. I do.. His name is Nanabi the seventh tailed bijuu ssu" he nodded then smiled a warm smile it was genuine a REAL smile not fake or anything else REAL!

"Fuu, I'd like you to live here in konoha we leaf would be proud and lucky to have you here with us." I blinked then I gave a grin "I'd love to ssu!" he chuckled

" OK then you will attend the academy for ninjas in irukas classroom I'll tell him about you,Oh I see you already have the basic ninja supplies so your good, oh and we don't have any available apartments for you so you'll need to find some kids your own age who's parents will allow you to stay with them hai?"

I nodded "Good then here take this its a good start" he handed me a pouch " Thanks gramps ssu!" He blinked when I called him that but then returned a warm smile I waved and ran out of the gramps office and out the front door.

I wandered around when I arrived at a nice little ramen stand called Ichiraku's.

The old man at the store smiled at me "Hello you must be new to the village I haven't seen your face around before my name is Tenshi whats yours kid?" I smiled "Im fuu ssu!" He chuckled " I see your a bit of a tom boy!" I laughed its true! I'm a little tomboy! "What will you have then?" "I'll have-" I was interrupted when someone pushed me off my chair and onto my butt.

I opened my eyes to see a kid my age with yellow hair and an orange suit sitting in my chair and thats when I snapped I dont usually get mad or angered but when I do you're in for a beating! I had this dark aura around me my hair was demonic I stood up and tapped the kids shoulder he turned and ha this scared face when he saw me "Ahh?!"

I brought out my fist and punched him and he flew onto the floor. I grinned and sat back on my chair cheery again I turned to tenshi who had his jaw opened "I'll have some miso ramen please!" He stuttered out a reply then went to make it I turned my gaze to see that blonde kid gettng up scratching his head when he saw me he gritted his teeth. I smiled Fuu kid listen!!.. I now stood infront of a huge gate I was on water I stood up and saw my beast friend,I blinked Nanabi ssu?.. yes Fuu!! its me! you see that kid?
I looked to the blonde kid now sitting beside me and waiting for his food Ya why nanabi ssu? His chakra.. its familiar.. fuu that kids got a bijuu in him hes like you you should befriend him hes probably known the pain you've gone through because of me.. I smiled at nanabis kindness No nanabi because of you I now know that humanity is ruthless to people like us I'm glad I have you in me ssu.. what made you think that having a bijuu inside me would make me unhappy ssu? I saw him smile at me nanabi your my friend Thanks Fuu now talk.

I was back at the place my miso ramen infron of me I ate it and saw the kid still beside me I tapped his shoulder his blue eyes met my orange ones " Eh what do you want?" I blinked " Well I'm sorry I punched you its just when I get mad which I rarely do I go crazy ssu, I'm fuu! I'm new here and going to the academy tommorow! whats your name ssu?" He stopped chewing and looked up at me "I'm naruto uzumaki! Im gonna be hokage someday believe it!" I laughed " Thats a great dream naruto kun ssu" he turned to me " what about you fuu chan?"

I smiled "My dream is to belong somewhere I'm wanted ssu" he grinned at me " Then fuu chan I'll make your dream come true as well as mine beileve it!"

I was taken back he wants to make my dream real? naruto kun..I hugged him I felt him tense as if hes never been hugged before but then it went away and he hugged back.

Narutos POV

"Thats a great dream naruto kun" I turned to face her she beileves me? " What about you fuu chan?" she smiled at me it was a real smile not the one people fake, " My dream is to belong somewhere I'm wanted ssu" I grinned.

" Then fuu chan I'll make your dream come true as well as mine believe it!" she looked confused what did I do? does she hate me? does she- she hugged me and wrapped her arms around my back I tensed.

Is this how it feels to have a friend? I hugged her back finally I have a real friend!

We pulled away and she was smiling and I grinned

" Oh ya naruto do you mind if I stay with you for a while or do I need permission from your parents ssu?" I frowned "No I live alone Im an orphan I dont kow my parentss they died." She nodded

" Me too naruto kun, we are the same more than you realize anyway lets go ok ssu? I need some sleep for the academy tommorow ssu"I grinned and grabbed her hand "Ya! Lets go fuu chan!" She rinned at me and I leaded her to my apartment I finally have a friend and I wont lose her! Fuu chan I'll make our dreams real! we both will belong somewhere were wanted I'll make it happen BELIEVE IT!

~so hello :) how'd you like so far? comment and vote please oh and did you like how comitted naruto is to making fuus dream real? I DID! if you have any ideas you want me to do please comment them i'll try my best to do them ok? oh and i'll update always on the weekends but if im not busy on weekdays i'll try ok? not making any promises but i'll try i'll say that much :) so thats it enjoy and bye <3