Chapter Twelve

Tazuna's POV

"Sensei.. I need to talk to you." I told him.

He looked at me waiting,"Its about this mission.Your right this job is most likely out of your duties, it turns out that a super dangerous man is after me." I announced to him.

"Super dangerous man?" he repeated, I sighed nodding correctly.

"......"I didn't continue lost in thought, he cleared his throat,"Who?"he wondered.

"You've probably at least heard his name before." I intrigued him.

"...." He didn't answer, I sighed internally.

"The wealthy shipping magnate.. a man named Gato." I said truthfully.

"Huh?! Gato.. From that Gato company? he's said to be one of the worlds few extremely wealthy people."He added amazed.

I nodded, "Yes officially he runs a large shipping company, but secretly he sells drugs and other illegal items using ninjas and gang membership take over businesses and countries,He's a very nasty man." I said distastefully.

"It was about a year ago when he set his eyes on the wave country..the only thing he has to fear now is the completion of the bridge."I said finally.

The kids joined the conversation the green haired one nodded thoughtfully,"Since your building the bridge your in the way.." She started.

The black haired one what's his name joined in,"So....those ninja were hired by Gato?" He questioned.

The idiotic blonde had no clue what we were talking about while pinkie nodded.

Fuu's POV

We landed off the boat and the boat rower turned the engine on and sped away.

We started walking,Naruto started throwing shuriken at bushes and lying about what was there.

The he almost hit a white rabbit, 'white'.

"Everybody get down!" Sensei ordered, we hit the ground when some win passed us.

Just then a tall man stood in front of us with a demon sword.

"We'll if it isn't the hidden mist's missing nin Zabuza Momochi." Sensei announced.