Chapter Seven

Sakura's POV

"Sakura Haruno are you up yet?!" I gritted my teeth irritably at my mother, "Eh I'm up!!" I yell back at her.

Kami! she's so annoying!! I'm thirteen for kamis sake!! can't she leave me alone? CHA!

I put on my sandals and quickly leave the house without having any breakfast or brushing my hair.

With each step I take to the clearing I think about my new team members.

Naruto's is the same as he was in the academy, I doubt he's changed and always competing with Sasuke

No one is Sasuke kun!!! CHA he's so cute!!

What was that other girls name??

She's like a tomboy by her speech impediment..

Fuu that's it... the girls at school think she's a show off. Im not sure about her yet but.. she seems nice.

I reach the clearing and see Sasuke kun leaning against a tree and Naruto standing around looking like they've been there for a while..but no Fuu...

Naruto notices me and talks to me,". Sakura chan!" He yells, "Be quiet Naruto I'm not in the mood I'm tired and I didn't even get to brush my hair!" I complain.

He nods," I didn't even get to brush my teeth!! thanks a lot sensei!!" He announces.

"Ew Naruto!" I squeal and moved away from him.

I turned to Sasuke kun and played with my fingers shyly, "Ohayo Sasuke kun.." I say sweetly.

"Hn." he hnnd(is that a word?) I squealed hearts clearly visible in my eyes.

We waited for hora and hours, still no Fuu or Sensei anywhere yet, me and Naruto sat on the grass while Sasuke kun still leaned against the tree unmoving from his position.

We waited time flying by and waited, waited and waited and waited and waited it was already seven something in the morning by now and sensei wanted us to come at five am? I internally sighed chiding myself and arguing in my head.

"Hey everyone."

We all turned to the voice we heard.

Standing in front of us with a clock was Fuu and sensei.