Chapter Ten

Naruto's POV

We all sat on the grass,except me though which was unfair, I was tied to the stump for almost eating the lunches.

After sensei showed us the K.I.A stone which I don't want to be on anymore thank you Sakura for the intel.

Sensei was in front of us telling us what to do and told everyone else not to feed me and gave us a second chance and he poofed away.

"HAHA! I'm not even hungry believe it!" I yelled, when I said that my stomach growled loudly, I pouted starving.

That's when I noticed a yellow bento box in front of me with delicious treats inside and Fuu staring at the grass silently not meeting my eyes, "Why?"I questioned, Sakura gasped seeing her actions," What are you doing?! didn't you hear sensei?!" She yelled at my green haired friend.

Surprisingly Sasuke shook his head, "Fuu's right, if we're going to have enough energy he needs to eat to,we don't want him to slow us down, besides I don't sense Kakashi Sensei's chakra near so it's ok."He added.

I grinned and accepted the food, when I ate a few bites sensei appeared before us glaring an looking so scary and lighting and thunder was pounding around us.

"YOU!!YOU ALL!!!!...." He started yelling, we all cowered I crunched up Sakura was squealing, Fuu was holding Sasuke's arm and flinching and he looked shakin up.

"PASS!!" sensei ended, the sunshine returned and he was smiling at us.

I exhaled, "NANI?(what)I shouted, sensei smiled again.

Sakura calmed down and glared at Fuu, who looked down embarrassed and released Sasuke's stupid arm.

"You all pass.Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum." He turned and walked over to some pointy diamond thingy with writing on them.

We all sighed relieved that we wouldn't be going back to the the academy.

Sasuke hned at Fuu who looked embarrassed.

Fuu's POV

My cheeks flushed and I quickly turned away from the Uchiha.

I was embarrassed at my reaction at Kasashi Sensei's screaming and me clinging to Sasuke.

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>

Fuu's POV

After we became Genin, we've been doing 'missions' for people around the village, Naruto kun kept telling me it was their dirty chores instead.

Right now I was crouching in a bush with a ear piece listening to Sensei's instructions for our target.Sensei asked us what our locations were.

"Sasuke, I'm at point A and ready." he answered,

"Sakura, I'm at point B also ready."she replied

"Fuu, Im at point D and I'm ready for signal ssu."

"NARUTO AT POINT C! BELIEVE IT!!"his voice blasted my eardrums to bits.

I'm sure Naruto's voice will kill me one day...

"Your slow Naruto." Sensei sighed at him.

We all jumped out to the target, surprisingly Naruto kun caught the cat.

Sensei nodded,"Are you sure it's the target Tora?" he questioned Sasuke.

Sasuke checked and nodded,"Yes we have the target." he said seriously.

I resisted the urge to laugh out loud at how seriously he said it like it was a rogue ninja or something.

The cat kept scratching Naruto, because he was squeezing it so before the cat could harm him more I took him out of his hands an Tora immediately relaxed and purrs in delight.

Everyone was wide eyes at me cuddling with the kitty.I looked up confused, "What's wrong ssu?" I wondered slightly confused by their reactions.

They anime fell. I shrugged and we started running to the Hokage tower.

We were there and the cats owner a.. 'large' lady squished the cat in a bear hug.

"Haha! stupid cat it deserves that believe it!" Naruto hollered, Sakura shook her head, No one deserves that Naruto baka."She retorted.

Once the lady and the cat left the Hokage kept announcing other chores we could do.

"NONONO!! I want a real mission not your stupid chores old man!!" Naruto yelled, I nodded in agreement, " Yeah, no offense gramps and all due respects ssu, were ninjas now and we need missions not chores we need more experience or we'll never get better ssu." I added to not sound demanding.

Iruka sensei shouted at us," How dare you to!!?? respect lord Hokage with dignity!!" He bellowed at me and Naruto.

We pouted, and the Hokage continued announcing chores while Naruto and I were sitting down cross legged and he was telling us all what ramen he should eat,we all were listening except for Iruka sensei and gramps.Gramps heard us and got mad.

"You keep lecturing me like your my grandpa or something! I'm not that kid who used to play pranks I'm a ninja and I want a ninja mission believe it!" He yelled at gramps.

Kakashi sensei muttered something,but gramps just laughed," Seems like Naruto wants to prove that he's a former prankster and wants a mission, so be it."He answered.

I grinned at Naruto who high fives me, even Sasuke and Sakura looked happy.

"It is a C-ranked mission, You will escort a person safely to their home." He said.

Naruto jumped up and down,"Who are we guarding?! a feudal lord? A council men? a princess? who?!". he yelled eagerly.

He just chuckled, " Let in our visitor he can come in now." He announced to the door, and it was revealed to be.. a old gray haired man wearing weird clothes and drinking a bottle of what seemed to be some sake.

He looked us over and snorted,""What? A bunch of kids?" he exclaimed. I regarded the man closely.

The poor guy obviously expected some top anbu escorts, If so, he shouldn't have really ranked it a C mission.

"There all brats!" He spat out, and took another swig of sake, "Especially the short idiotic looking one is he really a ninja?" he questioned.

Naruto laughed,"Short idiotic looking one!!!" He chimed, we all moved beside him, the tallest was Sasuke then Sakura and then Naruto and lastly me.

Naruto patted my head, " Don't make fun of Fuu!" He screamed.

We all sweat dropped, "Um thank you Naruto kun ssu, but I may be shorter than you but I'm not a guy ssu." I added hoping he'd get it.

Realization flashed in his face, and he charged the man,"Ill kill you old man!" but I grabbed his coat before he could do anything.

I scolded Naruto telling him we couldn't kill our clients and that it's our first mission, while the man introduced himself.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder, and I must return to my land. and I expect you to provide me with the best protection with your life's on the line!" He declared and laughed.

Naruto glared at the old man, I squeezed his hand reassuringly, he turned to me and sighed but have the signature Naruto grin I always looked forward to.

"Ok team seven you have ten minutes to pack your things and meet us at the gate, go."He announced to us, we nodded and walked out the tower.

Hokage's POV

Amazing. He's been their sensei for a few days and already they obey his orders without question, Kakashi may see something in these young genin that he's never seen in the students he's failed all before, even Naruto seems to need question him yet he seems to be ok to do that to me the Hokage... simply amazing.

Fuu's POV

Me and Naruto jogged to the apartment and we packed our things.

Since we were staying at Tazuna's house I only needed pajamas.

I took my orange backpack and put in my comfy pajama shirt that had pictures of ramen on it that also matched the pants.

I already had my scrolls and packages on my outfit and my weapons and my other private scrolls and 'things' wrapped on tight on my clothes.

Once I was ready I grabbed Naruto's hand and sprinted us to the front gate.

When we got there sensei, Tazuna and Sasuke and Sakura were already there.

"Yeah!!" Naruto fist cheered, Sakura regarded him, "Why are you so pumped baka?" She wondered.

"This is my first time out of the village yeah believe it!!"

I smiled happily and linked arms with Naruto, " Oh Naruto kun, you really need to get out more you'll be such a fat potato if you don't ya know and plus how you eat ramen all the time to ssu!" I teased him, he pouted while Sakura and Sasuke chuckled at him.

Sensei did a closed eye smile and Tazuna bellowed loudly.

I giggled softly and poked Narutos cheeks, "I'm kidding Naru-kun, you know right ssu? besides you know who's the lazier person here ssu? it's sensei! he's always late and it's because he's lazy!" I chimed to him.

He laughed and pointed at sensei containing his laughter Sakura nodded agreeing and Tazuna snickered, even Sasuke chuckled a little.

Sensei eyed me suspiciously I caught his eye, we both nodded.

Of course the real reason why sensei was always late was because he would always visit the K.I.A stone and lost track of time ad that's how he was late.

"Ok team seven lets move out." Kakashi sensei told us, we nodded and started walking.

Our mission begins now!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<>>>>>>

This is probably the longest chapter I've written.... hope you likely it yippee!! Oh ya and if your wondering why nanabi isn't talking its because she's not in trouble and he's probably sleeping and she doesn't need help yet from him. comment. vote. and add to library's plz.