Chapter Five

Fuus POV

I was suprised to see Naruto in the graduation class for genins hm that would explain why he wasnt at home when I woke up this morning.

I walked over to him glaring at shikamaru who was walking back to his desk when Ino followed by sakura burst in the classroom nudging eachother and screaming naruto blushing, and me confused when sakura pushed naruto out of the way who was blushing at her and stared at the boy sasuke uchiha who had the best marks in class.

I purposely tried and messed up my tests to not make anyone think I was better than them when really they seemed simple I was second last after naruto who was last.

I smiled at naruto on the ground and helped him up when he got up on the table and death stared down on sasuke uchiha the last survivor of the great uchiha clan, who specialize in the sharigan and genjutsu, but with nanabi I can predict my opponents next attacks sorta like a sharingan with my taijutsu speed.

I looked in time to see naruto and sasuke.. lip locked... they quickly separated and wiped their mouths and yelled at eachother when sakura and ino and most of sasukes girl fans came over to naruto and brought out their fists.

The Sakura girl whom naruto had a crush on came up to him and brought her fists down inches away from Naruto's face, but with my amazing speed I stopped it with my hands in a claw form and me inbetween them both.

Everyones eyes widended even the Uchiha kid, people were whispering "Did you see that?"one said "One minute she was sitting and the next." another whispered.

"What else was she hiding?" I looked down clenching my jaw slighty oh naruto kun.. I bet everyone thinks I'm showing of now just because of my speed... I helped Naruto up who was surprised as well but tried to hide it.

Hokage's POV

The rest of the jounins and I were gathered around my crystal ball and widened their eyes at the scene of the jinchuuriki girls speed.

Guy was expeccially marveled and looked up to me, "Hokage sama! this girls speed, is it possible she is a?" I nodded the rest of the senseis looked up to me bewildered "Senseis, this girl is the seventh tailed jinchuuriki" they widened their eyes but nodded, kurenai spoke up "Hokage sama,does she know?" I nodded.

"She told me that,so yes and when she appeared I sensed an enourmous amount of chakra in her, same as Naruto Uzumaki the kyuubi jailer."

They grimacely nodded "She asked to stay in this village so I accepted her with open arms, but iruka," I turned to face the chuunin teacher he nodded "You said she was second last in the tests before naruto?" he nodded "Yes hokage sama" I nodded.

"She hasnt shown her true power and speed until now when miss Haruno almost hit Naruto, which shows me that she willl likely use her strength, w immense speed when her comrades or friends are in danger" I turned to Kakashi deciding my choice.

" She will be on team 7 with you Kakashi train her well" He nodded I turned to iruka and nodded he bowed and left to return to the genin.