Chapter Thirteen

Fuu's POV

Sensei reveals his true secret talent.. the sharingan.

Naruto asks what it is and Sasuke answers.

I grasp my head due to pain.

Obviously he'd know he's from the clan that has that ocular jutsu, but why does our sensei have it if his last name is Hatake not Uchiha?

My head started throbbing with a unknown reason, I clutched my head with my hands and scrunched my eyes closed in pain.

I gritted my teeth painfully, "Fuu watch out!" Naruto alerted.

I sensed the man Zabuza to my left so I brought out my kunai, eyes still closed and head still throbbing and charged him.

Before I got even five feet a sword was embedded in my stomach, I had no choice but to open my eyes.

Combined with the pain of my head I felt like I was being burned alive, I looked down and saw his huge sword in deep right smack in the middle.

"Ughhhh.." I stuttered, Zabuza took the sword and blood splashed on my lips, I could hear people saying my name but all I saw was dark ness.

I fell backward and landed on the ground hard and felt a wet liquid all around me my blood.

Nanabi ssu...

...............
..............
.........

Don't worry Fuu!~ Lucky Seven Choumie will protect you yeah!~