Chapter Fifteen

Fuu's POV

"Okay, we will now start the training."

We stood in a forest in front of a few trees listening to sensei talk.

"HELL YEAH!!" Naruto yells out excitedly at what sensei said.

"Uh,ok but before that I want to talk to you about our ability.Chakra."Sensei added to us all slowly.

Don't we all know that? I look at Naruto and sweat drop,If Naruto doesn't know this Sasuke and Sakura would.

Sensei sweat dropped along with me,"Huh what's catra?"Naruto asked dumbfounded.

Sensei sighed slightly confused.

Sakura turned barging at Naruto,"Naruto you Baka weren't you listening to Iruka sensei at school at all you baka?!!"She shouted at him.

He rubbed his head nervously,"Hehe, I sorta slept through all the boring classes hehe."He admitted nervous to Sakura who just yelled at him.

Sensei shook his head,"This isn't good,Sakura please explain.."He asks her.

She nodded and turned to Naruto taking out a scroll,"Listen Naruto I'm going to explain so somehow try to remember something with that small brain of yours!!"She said rather rude.

I ignored her ranting about what chakra was and how we are able to use it sensei nodded approved at her.

"I see Iruka had some brilliant students."He complimented at Sakura who stood straighter obviously due to comment.

I rolled my eyes and turned back toward sensei who demonstrated by standing on a tree without using his hands he handed us kunai each,"You will use these to mark how far you go since and give yourself a boost by running since you probably won't be able to achieve it on the first try."He announced to us all.

We all started I gripped my kunai in front of me and we all took off I charged my tree and focused chakra into my feet.

I climbed and didn't even get high I reached the middle and marked it with the kunai and fell back down but I landed on my knees un harmed.

I glared at the tree and charged it again and only got one inch higher and marked it once more.

I glared at the ground confused I felt eyes on me but ignored them and sat cross legged on the dirt and closed my eyes and cleared my head, I could hear sensei lower me and the boys spirit.

"Well it looks like Sakura is the one who is closer to becoming Hokage then some other failures, and it looks like the Uchiha clans not so special after all, and it seems Sakura will become the greatest kunoichi in all the Kage lands after all."He chided.

Me and the boys glared at our trees while Sakura told sensei to shut it just because he bad mouthed Sasuke.

I huffed annoyed and concentrated annoyed at sensei for the first time.

Kakashi's POV

Well it looks like she can't do it.. Even so Naruto and have more chakra than Sakura and Sasuke will never compete to.. but why is she not able to do it hasn't she already achieved her chakra control?

Fuu's POV

Nanabi you listening? I need help...

I appeared in front of his iron bars once more and was standing on the little water there.

I walked closer to him and slipped through the cages and saw him slightly smirking at me.

I crossed my arms annoyed,

Can you explain to me why I can't walk on trees without hands?

He chuckled lightly at me.

It's not your fault, well it kinda is about your chakra and how well you can control it you see Fuu your chakra is very limited and when it runs out you die so you can only do those kind of things when you use my chakra its because of the seal on your stomach you have to limit how much chakra you use if you use it all in one area example your feet all your excess chakra will leak out and you will end of with nothing and will die.

I widened my eyes at the sudden info.

Wait so Nanabi your saying I can't control my chakra into my feet? so what if I want to earn medical ninjutsu huh?

He sighed at me.

You can do medical if you want since it's not going into your body only but others so that is an option, it's not that bad Fuu just for this exercise secretly use my chakra and you'll be able to do it see?

I sighed relieved and smiled,

Good so you can lend me chakra right?

He chuckled loudly,

Sure lets do it.

Suddenly I was back in the forest I opened my eyes and saw Naruto and Sasuke still trying and Sakura sitting down relaxing which means she did it.

I got up and saw sensei staring at me curiously.

I stuck my tongue out jokingly to him which he returned with a small smile.I faced the tree once more.

Then I felt immense power surge into my feet and I looked down to see bright green chakra covering my two feet.

I got into a stance and then charged the tree, I ran all the the way to the top of the tree and saw birds flying my team looked like ants I marked it and did a flip and fell down and landed in a crouch position.

I jumped up and down happily and pumped a fist in the air,"Yosh!! no one can take my dream away from me yah!!"I shouted jumping.

Sensei did a closed eye smile and Sakura sniffed, I turned to see Sasuke and Naruto slightly annoyed that girls could beat them.

Soon sensei said we had to go back to the old and house but while we left Naruto and Sasuke stayed to finish and reach the top of the tree like us.

That's what I liked about those two boys, like me they stuck with whatever got them closer to their dreams.

Something a certain pink haired girl on our team would never have...