Chapter Fourteen

Fuu's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up straight in fear.

I wasn't on the cold hard rock solid ground, I wasn't even outside anymore.

Somehow,I was in a small room, lying on a mattress and under covers, this wasn't a house I knew for sure.

Remembering the sword that was inside my stomach, I looked down and saw thankfully that there was no scar and that Nanabi may have healed me.

I got out and cautiously walked down the hall of this house and reached the kitchen and saw sensei in crutches and bandages?..and the team and Tazuna and some woman.

I walked in and was greeted by the team, well everyone except Sakura who just glared at me hardly, for some reason she hated me, but I can't change that.

"Fuu your awake!!" Naruto shouted.

I nodded and smiled at him,"I guess i am." I answered and sat down at the table and smiled at the woman.

She smiled back, "Hello I am Tsunami, Tazunas daughter, here eat up." she handed me a plate of food.

I nodded," Arigato Tsunami san ssu." I gulped the plate down and helped her wash the dishes afterwards.

I was going to go back to sleep when sensei stopped me in the hall.

"Fuu, come with me outside, we need to talk."He said silently so the others wouldn't hear.

I nodded, and followed him out the door.

He started walking to a bench and he leaned against a tree and told me to sit on it.

"Fuu, what happened back there? during the fight even before Zabuza strikes you with his sword, you were holding your head and looking like you were in pain why?."He questioned.

I shrugged."Honestly Kakashi sensei ssu, I don't know really ssu, all of a sudden back there my head had this immense pain and felt like the insides of my head was melting and on fire it was horrible ssu." I answered honestly.

He nodded, "Okay, well anyway after you fell unconscious, I got trapped in a water like bubble and the team rescued me, another thing before I could end Zabuza, a tracker nin came and threw senbon needles into his neck and Zabuza died ... do you see where I'm going with this?.." He asked me.

Senbon needles?...

I reached into a pouch on my right leg, my poison weapons, and took out the needles.Sensei smiled and nodded.

"But sensei ssu, those only put you in a traumatic almost death state, ssu so not technically dead sensei ssu.. so that means sensei ssu, that was a fake tracker ninja and he was helping Zabuza..He's still alive sensei ssu." I concluded.

He clapped lightly impressed, "Very good Fuu,the others still don't know how about we tell them?"He asked.

I grinned, "Yeah Kakashi sensei let's go!!"I shouted.

He did a closed eye smile and we went back in the house.

Kakashi's POV

Shocked. They were all shocked at the news, well it was pretty shocking.

"EH?! what! how do you know sensei!? you checked and said he was dead for sure!!"Naruto shouted.

I nodded and turned to her,"Fuu, would you like to explain the reasoning?"I asked her.

She nodded,"The needle that hunter nin used,unless it hits a vital organ it has a low probability in killing your opponent,it's a item even used by doctors called acupuncture therapy,biter nibs know about the body's structure thoroughly putting a period on in a momentarily death state is easy for them,first he carried Away the body of the much heavier Zabuza, second he used a weapon that has a low probability of killing,these two points indicate that his motive was not to kill Zabuza... but to save him." She concluded.

Taxuna snorts, "Aren't you thinking to much kid? hunter nins are supposed to kill missing nins humph."He said smugly.

"With all the suspicion, we will prepare before it is to late.That is the shinobi rule." She retorted.

I nodded proud at the quote,"Fuu is right,plus wether Zabuza is dead or alive there's no assurance that Gato hasn't hired an even stronger shinobi."I concluded.

Naruto smirked glad at that,Sakura spoke up,"Sensei what do you mean preparing before its to late? you can barely move." She said.

"Hehe, you guys will receive training."I announced.

7 Tailed Jinchuurikiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें