Chapter Eleven

Fuu's POV

"One day I'll take on the super elite ninja title Hokage!!My name is Naruto Uzumaki remember it!!!" Naruto shouted at everyone while we were walking.

Unfortunately Tazuna san had to speak up and dash Naruto's dreams.

"Hokage is the villages number one ninja right? I doubt someone like you could achieve it." He said smugly, Naruto gritted his teeth, I resisted my anger, I didn't get angry allot but when I did I could kill anyone relentlessly.

"SHUTUP! I will do anything to become Hokage and when I do you'll have to acknowledge me!!" He retorted to the old man.

I nodded appreciable of what he said, Naruto would help me with my dream so no matter what I will help him with his.

"No I won't you brat, even if you did become Hokage."He selfishly added to Naruto.

I shook my head disappointedly,"I'll kill you!!"Naruto screamed at him.

I grabbed his collar again and pulled him back but I turned my eyes to the old man still resisting to punch his lights out, I became quite vicious when I'm angered.

"Tazuna san, with all due respects,don't look down on my friends dreams, because if you do one more time.." I looked him dead I the eyes with the most deadly glare,"I'll personally end your life right then and there..permanently." I ended sourly.

He gulped and nodded, I grinned and linked arms with Naruto again not noticing the looks sensei and my team were giving me of confusion.

There was awkward silence until Sakura chan broke it.

"Uh Tazuna san?" She asked him sheepishly.

"What?" he rudely questioned her, Sakura continued,"Your from the land of the waves right?" he gruffly nodded.

"What of it?" he added suspicious to why she wanted to know this.

Sakura tuned to sensei instead,"Umm Kakashi sensei.. do they have ninjas in that country too?" She wondered.

Sensei shook his head,"No Sakura you see......" He began, I zoned off and looked around and stared at the sky.

"But don't worry there won't be any ninja combat in a C ranked mission." Sensei said, I tuned back in and listened to everyone again.

"Then we won't come in contact with foreign ninjas?" Sakura thoughtfully suggested to sensei.

Sensei laughed,"Of course not!!" I saw that Tazuna was weirdly quiet, and seemed to be sweating nervously and looking down, did I hurt his feelings before? I didn't mean it it's just tha- why is there a puddle when it hasn't rained in a while? its sunny outside.

I looked up and saw sensei nodding at me and put a finger to his lips.

Keep quiet? why? oh I sense them now two ninjas.

"Kakashi sensei!!" I turn and see sensei around chains and exploded into blood.

Substitution jutsu... I got in defensive in front of the bridge builder.

I missed the first ninja who would've hit Tazuna but Sasuke came in and threw a kunai at him and the other one he stood on them one foot on each ninja.

Sakura stood in front of Tazuna shaking in fear, I gave her a small smile but she returned it with a glare, even in battle she hates me whatever.

Just then one of the ninja shot a claw thingy in Naruto's hand, one came to me an I got ready but Sasuke stood in front of me ready then sensei was in front of him and finished off the ninjas an tied them up.

"Naruto. I'm sorry I didn't save you immediately. I got you injured. I didn't think you would freeze up like that." He apologized.

Naruto slowly got up, and seemed to be arguing in his head, Sasuke smirked at him,"Are to alright? scaredy cat." He cockily said.

I interrupted their 'fight',"Naruto kun, save it for later ok? it seems that those claws are soaked in poison, we need to remove them quickly,we must open the wound and remove the poison slowly otherwise it will spread and you will die." I stated seriously.

Kakashi started talking to Tazuna saying we weren't fit for the mission and stuff while I calmed Naruto down.

"We aren't ready for this mission! lets quit!! we will need medicine for Naruto's wound, we should go back to the village and take him to a doctor." She hurriedly added.

"Hmm.. this might be to much.. I guess we should head back to the village and treat Naruto." Sensei agreed.

Naruto trembled in anger probably,and stabbed a kunai in the poisoned hand.

We all gaped at him wide eyes visible.

"Naruto what are you doing?!" Sakura yelled at him unbelievably,"With this kunai, I will protect the old man! we will continue this mission!!" He announced determined.

"Naruto its good that you are releasing the poison, but any more blood loss and you could die,seriously" He added.

Naruto flailed around wailing scared.

"Naruto are you a masochist? what were you thinking??!!"
Sakura yelled at him.

I sighed and walked over to him and took my bandages from my pocket and looked at his hand it was already healing, hmm seems like he can heal as fast as me to that's good.

I wrapped his hand up and smiled at him.

Tazuna sighed, "Sensei.. I need to talk to you."