Chapter 13- Bear

Here is another chapter for guys. Oh, before I forget, just wanted to let you all know that I'm making ever one a little OOC, just because I don't know how I'm going to make them act like the way they do in the book.

Without further ado, enjoy!

*I don't own Divergent

Chapter 13 – Bear

Tobias' POV

Finally, a Saturday, a day where my growing family and I get to spend the day together without having to go to work or school. I wake up with my arm still around Tris' waist and her hand over mine. I slightly move over her to see if she's awake. And she's not, just smiling at something from her dream. I decide to wake her up with a light kiss.

After a few seconds, she starts to turn to face me, still smiling. "I love it when you wake me up like this." She says, finally opening her eyes. "Good morning to you too beautiful." I say with another kiss. "How are you feeling today?" I ask, considering how she was feeling last night. "Better." Is all she says with a small smile. This doesn't seem to last long, because she's off to the bathroom again.

I let out a small sigh, and jog to the bathroom. I hold her hair out her face. "I guess you're actually not feeling better today then?" Tris just looks back at me with her look that basically says 'Watch it, Four'. I just laugh and help her up. She goes and brushes her teeth and fixes her hair. I go behind her, put my arms around her, and rest my chin on her shoulder while she tilts her head back to rest on my shoulder.

Not 5 seconds later, we hear the kids running down the hall faster than ever. "Bear?... Mommy! Daddy!" Jenna yells, running into our room, then coming into our bathroom. She looks like she's about to cry. I hate seeing my little girl cry.

Tris' POV

"Bear?... Mommy! Daddy!" yells Jenna, who comes running, from the living room most likely, into mine and Tobias' bathroom. Tears are starting to fall down her cheek. What happened to make her cry? She rarely does this.

"Jenna, what's wrong?" I ask her. She comes running up to me, and I pick her up. She just starts crying into my shoulder. I look up at Tobias and see that he has the same worried look on his face as I do. We rush into the living room to see Jake sitting with his legs crosses on the living room floor near the couch next to Bear, where he doesn't normally sleep. Jake looks up at us, and I see that he has tears starting to form in his eyes too. What is wrong with Bear that could bake the kids cry like this? I think to myself.

Handing Jenna to Tobias, while she softly says "Daddy," while crying, I rush over to Jake. He does the same as Jenna did in our room. He just cries on my shoulder, and points to Bear.

He doesn't look too good. The Bear I know usually rolls over on his back to have his stomach rubbed or jumps up to be played with. This Bear is the complete opposite. The way he's curled up in a ball, looking up at me with sad eyes, tells me there is something wrong.

"Tobias… come take a look at Bear." Turning to Jake trying to calm him down I tell him, "Jake, take your sister to your room and help calm her down. Dad's going to call Uncle Will and Aunt Christina and they are going to watch you will Dad and I take Bear to the vet, ok?" He nods while wiping his face. He takes Jennas hand and takes her to his room.

Tobias sits on the floor next to me and starts petting Bear gently. I just look at him sadly while he just looks at Bear. "Tobias, do you think…" I start, but he cuts me off. "Tris, don't think like that, please. I'll call the Christina and Will while I call the vet." I guess he noticed the tears starting to fall on my face because he looks at me and hold me tight an secure against his chest. I cry into his chest while he's on the phone with Will.