Chapter 30- New Member Of The Family (The End)

This is, sadly, the last chapter for 'Story Time' :(

But Enjoy!

*I do not own Divergent

Chapter 30 – New Member Of The Family

Two months later…

Christina's POV

I can't believe that in only a few days, I will be having my first baby. Hopefully the only one, but only time will tell.

Will is at the control room, making sure that the Dauntless compound is safe and secure. He has been doing this for a few hours every other day or so since Four exiled Eric and his 'pals' from Dauntless. And I was sitting here in my apartment with Tris, while Jake and Jenna are at school and Four is back at their apartment with Aria and Connor.

When I decided that I wanted something to eat, I got up from the dining room table where I was reading, and when I did, I felt a sharp pain in my. Oh crap! I think to myself and all of a sudden, I almost fall to my knees before Tris came running over and caught me just in time.

"Christina, are you ok? What happened? I leave the room for two minutes and I come back to find you falling to the floor!" she says quickly and nervously. I look at her through squinted eyes because of the pain I was in.

"Tris, I think it's time." I say, my voice strained. She has a confused look, but it's gone as quickly as it came. "I'll call the infirmary and they will bring you down. When you're there safely, I'll call Will and Four." She says and I nod. Well, as much as I can anyways.

Minutes later, two nurses come rushing into the apartment and put me on a cart, and brought me to the infirmary. I was in the elevator, when another sharp pain in my stomach hit me and I screamed out in pain. Thank goodness Tris was with me. "Christina, just breathe. The sharp pains are contractions. How long has it been since the last one hit you?" she says quickly and I think back to the first one. "About 7 minutes or so." She nods and takes out her cell phone. I hear her say Will and Four's name, telling them what's happening. Then she hangs up, and soon we are out of the elevator, and down the hall from the infirmary.

After we get there, a doctor comes over and Tris explains what's going on. She nods and tells her to wait out here for Will. Then she turns to the nurses who brought me here, and tells them to bring me to an empty room. As soon as they help me get into a gown and I am lying on the bed, another contraction hits. That's when the door to my room comes flying open with a very out of breath Will standing in the door way.

"Christina." He says with a sigh and comes rushing over to me. He takes my hand with one of his hands, and uses the other to move my hair out of my face. "Everything's going to be fine. Tris told me what happened, and Four was giving me advice as to how I should deal with this." He said, laughing at the last part. The pain slowly went away, so I laughed with him a little.

The doctor soon comes in not long after Will came. "Ok, Christina. I'm going to measure you, and see how far you are. That will let me know when you are ready to push." I nod, since Tris was the one telling me all this stuff before, seeing as how she has four kids already. I can't wait to hold a child of my own in my arms soon. After she is done measuring and taking blood pressure notes, she leaves and it's just Will and I in the room.

Will's POV

When the doctor leaves, it's just Christina and I in a silent room. That is, until my cell phone unexpectedly beeps, causing us both to jump a little in surprise. I look at Christina, and we both laugh at ourselves for being surprised at a sound from a cell phone. I look down at the phone, and see that it's a text from Four.