Chapter Three

***OLIVER POV***

"OLLY OLLY!" Beauty Shrieks at me as I get ready. I look over at her and frown as she flies over to land on my shoulder. I brush her off and she flies around the room shrieking.

"Beauty Home!" I shout making her shriek again before heading over to her large cage in the living room. I roll my eyes and finish getting ready. Rolland and I were heading over to Jeremi and Lucas's house tonight for dinner and I was just getting ready. I check my phone to see That Rolland had texted.

FROM The Hubby

Babe I'm running late at work,
I'll meet you at their place.

I roll my eyes again and sigh. Poor guy, He worked so hard at Kenna's father's car garage that he would sometimes take a double shift for extra cash. He didn't need to. We were financially stable for now. With his paycheck and mine. but he felt the need to work more, to make sure Allen wanted for nothing. Speaking of Allen. I wonder over to his room and shake my head as I hear the screaming voice of Maria Brink blasting out of his room. I bang on his door, jumping back when I hear Panther Barking his head off.

"ALLEN COME ON I NEED TO DROP YOU OFF AT BRITTANY'S NOW IF YOU STILL WANT TO GO!" I shout over the music. A few minutes later the music stops and Allen emerges from the room, Panther squeezing by him and barking at me before tearing into the living room. "SHIT!" I race into the room only to see Panther clawing at the window where Beauty was perched on top of. He starts growling and whining, snapping his jaw at her. "Panther DOWN!" I snap making him cower, "Cage!" I point and he crawls into his large cage. I lock him up and grab my car keys as Allen pets Beauty. "Come on kid." I say ruffling his hair which is so much like His brothers. He swats my hand away and together we head out to my car. He gives me a puppy dog look and I toss him the keys. "Fine Drop me off at Jeremi's and you can take the Mazda, Just fill her up with gas before you come home, I'll get a ride with your Brother." I say. He cheers and rushes to the Drivers side. I shake my head. I remember when this kid was a frightened twelve year old Obsessed with my Pet Macaw. Now he was a sixteen year old with a drivers licenses and a new girlfriend almost every month. I sighed. Rolland and I needed to talk to him about that. But for now, He could take my car to go on a date with his latest girlfriend Brittany. I get in the car and snatch the FM transmitter from him before He can. He glares at me. "Hey its my car get over it kid." I laugh and plug in my phone, flipping through the music until I land on one of my favorite songs.

"All you'll ever be is a faded memory of a bully Make another joke while THEY hang another rope so lonely Push them to the dirt to the words don't hurt Can You Hear Me No one's gonna cry on the very day you die you're a bully" Shine down sings to me and I smile. This song use to be the theme of my High school existence. Lucas Carver and Arnold Gordon use to pick on me, they almost killed me once. But that was years ago. Lucas was now a great guy who treated my sister with the Upmost respect and loved my Niece with everything he had. Arnold Gordon, I shudder, Well he was a different story. He was still the gutter trash he was back in high school. Twenty minutes later we drive into Jeremi and Lucas's drive way and I get out.

"Just remember kid, fill the gas." I stay sternly. He just waves me off.

"Yeah yeah See at home Oliver." He says with a smile before backing out and driving away. The sounds of Breaking Benjamin following him. I roll my eyes and head up the pathway, letting myself into my twins house. The sounds of shouting reach my ears before I spot my sister and Lucas.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" He screams his voice loud. Jeremi just stares at him, fixing him with one of her famous Glares. I shiver. Damn my sister was STILL scary!