Chapter Fourteen

***ARNOLD POV***

I look up from texting some chick when I hear someone coming up the stairs, a smile on my face. Lucas appears at the top and looks at me. My eyes widen when I take in his appears.

"Holy Shit dude are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost." I ask jumping off the couch to go over to him. He stumbles in and I catch him before he crashes to the ground. "I've got ya." I say and bring him over to the couch.

"Beer Give me beer. Actually give me anything alcohol related." He says with a shaky voice. I nod and go to my cooler, grabbing a shot glass and a vodka bottle. I open it to pour it "No give me the whole thing." He snaps and takes it from me, taking a huge swig off the full bottle. " I saw my father today. Showed up at work, how the fuck did he even know I worked there. He just showed up started calling me a piece of Shit and tried to smack Kenna in the face. But she went all black belt on him and made him leave. How the hell does he know where I work? Maybe he knows where I live? Oh Gosh What if Jeremi and Regan are home without me and he hurts them!" He starts to panic ramble and he jumps up, the vodka sloshing onto his pants. I grab his arm and drag him back to the couch.

"Lucas Calm the Hell down! Are the girls home right at this minute?" he shakes his head. I smirk. perfect. "Then don't worry about them right now. They are safe. Just drink this and calm down." I say pointing at the bottle. He nods and takes another swig. I grab my duffel bag and bring out the other partying items watching as his eyes light up. I quickly put it together and hand him the mirror and bill. "You first. you need it more then I do man." He grabs it greedily and takes two lines handing me the rest. I pretend I take it, secretly putting it in my hand under the table and then putting it in a baggie when he wasn't looking. I never took from my own supply, it was like rule number one. I let him have some for free and then just amped up the pricing to cover my losses. He takes a few more swigs from the bottle and I monitor him, making sure he didn't over due it too much. When the bottle was half way full I take it from him and give him water. It was half an hour later and by this point he was to far gone. "Hey lets get you home ok? I'll drive you there." I say. I would bring him home to his Slutty girlfriend, nice and high and drunk and let the dominos fall. It would mean sacrificing an hour of my night to walk back to the hotel but It was worth it. If it meant having my friend back. Lucas nods.

"I need home." He slurs. He stands up but falls back down, letting out a string of courses. His face screws up in anger as he stands up and falls again. "WHAT THE FLUCK!" He shouts in rage. I snicker to myself, careful not to let him hear me. I really didn't need him to start swinging at me.

"Let me help you?" I offer and he just nods, grumbling angrily to himself as I haul him up, putting his arm around my neck and mine around his waist so he didn't fall over again. He leans against me heavily and together we slowly get back down the stairs. " DO you have your phone?" He nods. "How about the keys." He nods again. "Alright give them both to me." He fishes in his pocket and tosses both phone and keys to me. I help him into the back seat so he can lay down and I jump into the front. I start the car and put his phone on the dashboard away from him. I really didn't need him drunk texting anyone and blowing my cover. I drive the twenty minutes to his house and pull into the driveway, a Huge smirk on my face when I see Jeremi's highlander alright in the driveway. Even more perfect! My plan was going so smoothly. I shut the car off, grab the keys and phone and then go over to the other side of the car, Hauling Lucas out and head to the door. I knock on it and lean against the wall to keep from falling over as he leans on me. Jeremi pulls open the door and glares at me with hate.

"What the FU- OHMIGOD LUCAS!" She says cutting her yelling off when she spies Lucas. He lifts his head and gives her a sloppy grin.

"Hey sexy give me a kiss." He slurs and then laughs at himself, thinking it was the funniest thing in the world. She glares at the both of us and grabs Lucas's arm.