V

"I'm tired Mello. Do you have any beds around here?"

"Do you think such a place would have any?"

"I was just asking."

"Well, before you ask, think about it first."

I didn't think he would turn out to be a jerk. But somehow, I didn't mind. Well, two can play that game.

I chuckled a bit, then I slowly slid my hand into my bag to grab something. Mello didn't pay attention to what I was doing since he's busy about some things.

As I grabbed the chocolate from my bag, I unwrapped the foil that was covering it. The sound of the unwrapping made Mello draw his attention to me.

His eyes were staring right at the chocolate that I was holding. I could tell that he's craving for the sweet taste of it. It's so amusing that I couldn't hide my laughter.

"Want some?" I waved the chocolate teasingly.

He nodded with hesitation, he didn't want to give in to the chocolate if I was the one offering it.

"Alright."

I was about to give it to him as he was reaching out for the chocolate when I suddenly ate a piece of it. I giggled as I was chewing the food.

"What the hell, are you teasing me!?" He snapped, as he clutched his palm into a fist.

I smirked, "Well, you were being a jerk to me earlier. So, I don't see what's the problem with it now."

"You're so annoying, (Y/N)."

"And I know you love me for it." I know for myself that he doesn't feel the same for me, but I'm well entertained by teasing him. His reactions are priceless.

"Tch, whatever." He trotted off angrily with hands on his leather pants' pockets. I only noticed now that he has fashion sense. Black and leather suits him.

He's kind of.. sexy.

I shook my head. What am I thinking? I'm turning into such a pervert, how disgraceful.

"Hey, Mello." I called out.

As he heard his name from my mouth, he turned his direction to me and scowled with an irritated tone, "What?"

I tossed the chocolate at him and he gladly caught it.

"There's a bed upstairs. I'm the only one who sleeps there and nobody else, but I guess you can take a rest on it since you gave me the chocolate."

..And he walked out again.

"Thanks." I whispered quietly, catching myself with a smile forming on my lips.

After that, I went upstairs of this hidden basement of his and went straight to bed. I'm exhausted even though I only took a jet from England to America. I never knew it was tiring to just sit around.

I didn't even bother to change my clothes, I'm too lazy to do that.

"This bed isn't even comfy. He has loads of money and he didn't even bother to buy a new one." I complained as I toss and turn on the bed. Gah, I shouldn't even make complaints. I should be grateful that Mello didn't get those men to shoot me in the head.

Late at night

It was 1 AM in the morning that I felt someone's presence from behind, with that someone's arm wrapped around my waist, as if cuddling me like a teddy bear.

This is giving me the chills, the nerve of this guy.

"Mello..?" I tried my best to keep my composure calm as possible. I don't want to freak out.

"Have I ever told you that you're irritating me so much?"

I could feel his breath on my neck. Heat went gushing onto my cheeks. He's teasing me yet seducing me?? What is he up to?

"Yet, you're perfect. I don't know why."