IX

"So, are you drooling or not?"

Crap. He's been staring at me for like, I don't know, an eternity or something? Okay, I'm exaggerating. But seriously, it's like I'm being interrogated by a damn cop just because I drooled over a guy wearing a leather jacket.

And you love him for it. So, boo you.

My conscience should really stop bugging me about Mello's sexiness.

"Earth to (Y/N)? I'm asking you." He sounded pissed and impatient.

"N-Nothing. My mouth is malfunctioning." I defended myself while letting out a nervous laugh.

Really? That's the best excuse you can give for drooling over his body? What can I say, the leather jacket is making his muscles show more. Any girl would drool over THAT.

So much for growing up in Wammy's House. I'm a disgrace, sue me.

He gave out a sigh, pretty much disappointed, "You're a bad liar."

"Well I can't hide the fact that you're really sexy in that jacket."

Did I.. just say that out loud?

A smirk that was so teasing was formed on his lips, trying hard not to laugh at my epic fail statement, "What did you just say?"

He WAS NOT supposed to hear THAT.

"That my mouth was malfunctioning..?" I shrugged, trying to brush it off. I repeat, I'm so embarrassed right now.

He took one step closer to me with his arms still crossed, keeping his smirk with him, "No. Right after that. You said that I was, oh what was that word?" He teased, pretending to forget while staring at me. Real smart, Mello.

You trying to seduce me, mate?

I sounded Australian there. But no, I didn't say that out loud this time. I might embarrass myself even more. Don't want any of that now, do we?

"I don't know what you're talking about." I muttered, avoiding his stare. God, how can one person be this damn hot? If looks could kill, well I'm already dead right now.

"You said I was, y'know, sexy?"

You're fine as hell, I'll give you that.

I didn't say a word right after he said that. My mouth is not under my control because I keep spatting unnecessary things. If my brain could talk, my disgraceful thoughts are out of the bag.

I cleared my throat, "Mr. Mihael Keehl, go kill yourself." I retorted.

He gave a slight chuckle, "Take a joke."

Well it was certainly wasn't because you ARE sexy.

He stepped closer and closer to me until our faces are only one inch away from each other, "So tell me (Y/N), since when were you interested in me?" He questioned me while having this seemingly seductive look.

Mayday! Mayday!

"U-Uhmm.." yes my face must be quite flushed red right now, "Full of yourself much?"

I could slap him, but I couldn't. The hell is wrong with me? My hormones are not in my control either.