VI

Is he serious about this? Why the sudden change of heart? He's such a jerk earlier, then he's.. this.

"...."

"You've gone pretty quiet for a while now, (Y/N)." He gave a light chuckle, "Is something the matter?" He teased as he slid his hand down to my thigh to caress it.

"Wh-What're you doing?" I stuttered, my face is as red as a tomato now. Good thing the lights were off, or he'll tease me again if he saw my reaction.

"Strange, huh?" He slowly kissed my neck, and I gave out a moan.

Shit, he wasn't supposed to hear that. Who knew he's good at stuffs like these? I didn't want it to stop though. A part of me is disgusted, but the other wants Mello to touch me so badly. I'm craving for his touches and kisses.

"You're pissing me off for not giving me the chocolate earlier."

"Hey, I gave you the chocolate in the end." I defended myself and pouted.

"I know." He laughed a bit, "But you know what else you aren't giving me?"

"What?"

He gave out a chuckle again, and suddenly shifted into a position where he's on top of me, pinning my hands down on the bed with his legs locking mine in between. He looked at me in the eyes with his blue ones, as if he's holding back himself to do things with me. I blushed once again, what's gotten into him? I'm getting confused.

He moves his face closer to mine and whispered softly in my ear, "You."

I could feel that there's a teasing smile on his lips as he said that.

"M-Me?" I nervously questioned him.

He sighed, "Do I have to repeat what I just said?"

I nodded and giggled. It's the only way to calm me down, I couldn't take him seriously because.. Ah, I don't know.

"Maybe it's better if I do this."

I bit my lower lip due to nervousness.

"Wha--"

He leaned into my lips and kisses me aggressively yet passionately. As if he was hungry, that he hadn't eaten any for days. He was craving for me, but why? I thought I irritated him? Boys.

..But this is what I wanted. I wanted him to kiss me.

He sucked my lower lip and proceeds to kissing me more, down to my neck, making me give out a soft moan once again.

"You taste better than chocolates." He said while he was 'tasting' me.

It felt so good, but he had to stop and get up.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his back turned on me. I asked, "Why did you stop?"

He laughed, "Did you want more?"

I went speechless immediately.

"(Y/N)," he called.

"Yes?"

He looked up in the ceiling with his hands fidgeting, "Remember when I left the orphanage and you were stopping me? Remember when I hit you because of my uncontrolled emotions?"

"...."

Why bring that up now, Mello?

"I'm.. sorry for that." He spoke quietly.

He stood up and dusts off to regain his composure, sliding one of his hand into his pockets while the other is holding a bar of chocolate. Where'd he get that?

"Go back to sleep. I apologize for disturbing you."

Then he exited, going downstairs and his footsteps fading away.

I touched the part of my neck where he kissed me, and I just looked at his shadow from here until I can't see it no more.