XI

(A/N: Updaaaate!! Sorry guys, my writing became a bit rusty though I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Okay, okay. HOLD THE PHONE HERE.

Who the hell is this Cassandra bitch? Sorry for cussing, but who the hell is she? Damn.

She's.. sexier than me.

I took a quick look of my body, from my shoulders to my toes. She has more curves than I do. And she's more feminine.

Wait, am I getting insecure?

"What're you doing here?" Mello crossed his arms, obviously pissed. Again.

"Haven't you heard what I said?" The bitch giggled, "I said I've missed you darling!"

I quickly tackled her upfront, pulling her hair, slapping her face, and tearing her clothes using my knife that was hidden on my thigh. It was camouflaged well, I gotta say. Even Mello didn't notice it.

She screamed and screamed. Oh what music to my ears! I'm such a sadist, seriously.

Mello kept watching us. He couldn't help hiding his little smirk. He's obviously enjoying our 'show', clapping and started chuckling.

I felt proud. Because there's no way in hell I'm letting this woman have my Mello.

***

"I said I've missed you darling!"

..That little stunt I had was just my imagination. We couldn't afford to have a bitch fight now, could we? Still, I wish I could've done it. It would be amusing to watch her scream like the imagination I had.

Cassandra shifted her gaze at me. Her stares pierced through, that wasn't a friendly look.

She took one piece of cigarette from her pocket and lit it up then went one step closer to me, examining my body from head to toe. And blew the smoke right to my face.

At least have some manners. Jeez.

"So, you're the girl I've heard so much about." She gave a light chuckle, "My rival, I suppose? Listen girl, Mello's mine." The redhead whispered to my ear. Was that supposed to threaten me?

"You're not much of a challenge to me. I'll give you that."

God, this woman annoys me.

"Oh really?" A smirk formed on my lips. I can't exactly keep my mouth shut now. "A dumbass bitch like you really isn't a match to me. So, you're right. Thank you for reminding me." I fired back. That wasn't much of a burn, but I pissed her off.

How entertaining.

"Ugh!" She threw her cigarette onto the floor and crushed it with her high-heeled boots. "I'll be watching you." She said and gave me one last glare.

Looks like I win the battle.

"Are you two done arguing?" Mello asked impatiently. Whoops, forgot that he was watching us the whole time.

"She was the one arguing with me."

Oh, so I'm the bad guy now?

Mihael scratched the back of his head and sighed, "Just what the hell are you doing here? Be direct to the point. I don't have time for peasant girls like you." Burn, bitch. Burn.

The redhead clutched her chest dramatically with her left hand and the other was on her forehead, "That hurt Mello!" She exclaimed, acting like she really was in pain.

PLEASE I CAN DO BETTER ACTING THAN THAT.

I just rolled my eyes. I seriously can't take this. What was Mello's connection to her anyway?

Mello kept quiet and clicked his tongue. He's not quite pleased.

"You still can't take jokes huh?" She brushed off her outfit like there was some dirt on it. Then, she cleared her throat and crossed her arms.

"Mr. Keehl," she said. Her aura changed, she became more serious. Does this girl have a split personality perhaps?

"I came for the Death Note. I know you have it."