Hunting Grounds

Jinx huffed shuffling through the crowd of other furs and scalies. She blinks pulling her hood down over her face to conceal her while the smell of rotting flesh leaked behind. "Speak demon, why am I here?" she said lowly so nobody could hear her. She soon found rest on a wooden bench and lowered her head.
"Don't you remember your birthplace?" The voice replied.
"Birthplace?" She growled. "This looks nothing like Egypt."
"Oh but it is. You have been asleep for over nineteen thousand years."
"If that is so then where are my fathers, mothers, and great grandfathers pyramids huh?"
"Destroyed." The voice said.
Jinx growled and then peeks up before looking back down. "How... why... When.." She growled darkly.
"You see, After you and you died, Your step mother took control. Your father was buried in his pyramid while you were defiled and given the grave of an underground cave system."
"Wait" Jinx interrupted. "Stepmother?!" She looked up seeing a few eyes on her and frowned pulling her hood down.
"Don't draw so much attention to yourself. I advise you to u get moving. Guard will catch on to you."
"Not till you get talking and tell me what I want.."
"I don't have to tell you anything. Either you get moving or you return to dust to the blade."
"I'm immortal like you said."
"Your body isn't." The voice growls. "Till you are a whole you will need to prevent yourself from taking so much damage and reclaim your former glory. I will not speak any more on this till after you have done as I directed. Now go and find a place to rest."
Jinx rose and began making her way down the path. "Fine. at least tell me what has come of my city.."
"A group of Arabic monkeys had come from the south and claimed a large portion of your former land. That involves the city. They rebuilt it finely and as it appears, guards it well."
"Hmph. not well enough if I managed to get through."
"You forget You are not bounded to their mortal limitations."
"But you said.."
"I know what i said." The voice cut her off. "Your body is mortal still but your abilities aren't. Now question me no longer. I will not pester more to tend to you."
"Smartass. Anyw,ay where am I going?" Jinx scoffed.
"To the inn just ahead. I have left you a fine amount of coins so you should be able to get a room tonight."
"Like if I need it, I'm royalty."
"You also look and smell like death."
"How dare you."
"Get a grip. The only thing you have now is nothing. You present yourself, and you will perish. Now get there without acting like an entitled brat and let us get you started already."
Jinx huffs. "How dare you."
"Then let me show you."
Jinx blinks and frowns. The ground below her crumbles and cracks. She then finds herself floating in the middle of a hole. Below is a large snake-like beast glaring at her. Its tongue flicking at the tip of its muzzle with the hungriest glare in its eye.
"Do you wish to be an early snack and return to the debts of hell you came from?"
Jinx blinks and shivers. Her thoughts remembering the pain her soul had experienced. She sighed and frowned. "O-OK."
She made her way through the city toward the large two-story building. She entered on into an atmosphere of drunk males and prostitutes. Jinx growls shivering to the thought. "OK what now."
"Go to the boar behind that counter and get a room."
"And do what? Ask him for a room looking like a dead corpse."
"I'll make you look as appealing as needed. Now go!"
Jinx walked up to the counter and swallows. She sighs pulling back her hood and the boar grunts as he grabs a mug. "Can I help you missy?" He asked in a croaked voice.
Jinx wasn't expecting a response other than a scream. She sighed reaching into the sleeve of her cloak and pulls out a sack of gold. "I would like a room. How long would this get me?"
The boar held out his hand and took the sac. he fondled it in his hand for a moment before making it disappear behind the counter and makes a key appear. "A week." He drops the key on the counter and goes to cleaning a mug. "Top floor... third room." He said now drawing his attention to a drunk goat. He hiccuped and smiles at Jinx.

"Ha-a--ay cutie." He said in a drunk goat-like tone. "Wa-a-anna get a room for the both of u-u-us?"
Jinx frowned and turned away, taking the key, and began to walk away. "I don't occupy myself with such things as you."
"You do now." Said the voice.
Jinx stopped and frowned. "You are not being serious, are you? I'm not a whore."
"His body is disposable but not his lungs. He has abnormal sized lungs perfect for you. All you have to do is invite him in and drain his lungs of all blood before eating them."
Jinx sighed to herself and turned around toward the intoxicated male. "Well maybe...." She swallows her pride. "Maybe we can share for the night." She sighed. The goat hiccuped again and grows a drunkenly smile.
"Follow." She said now heading up the stairs. "How disgraceful," Jinx said to herself.
The princess led the drunk to the third room and in she went. Unaware that the Anubis allusion had faded in the darkness of the room, She sat on the bed and started thinking about what she was just about to do. The goat hiccuped and walked up to her and chuckles. Jinx gulped lighting a match and burning it at a candle. The room lightly lit up showing the decaying body of Jinx. The goats' eyes grew wide causing her to look at the mirror. She then looked at the terrified quickly sobering goat.
"Kill him but be careful of his lungs." Said a voice.
Jinx quickly got up and pounced at the hooved creature. The goat hiccuped and jumped to the right bashing his head on the table and falling for a quick and painless hangover.
Jinx blinks. "That was easy."
"Rip open his chest and claim his lungs." Said the voice.
Jinx sighed swallowing. She came to her knees and with her claws ,she slit his throat. "I'm gonna let him bleed out and harvest them once we wake up." She says.
"No harvest them now."
Jinx frowns as she takes her claws and begins ripping away his shirt. She then cuts open his stomach and grips his rib cage. "This is so disgusting." She said as she pulled trying to rip them out. She grunts and huffs hearing bones cracking and popping.
Soon the bones gave in and broke apart lifting the front of the rib cage like a hood. The organs were now exposed to her. She extracted the lungs as ordered and placed them on the floor. she watched as the lungs plopped on the floor running small lines of blood on the floor.
With that, Jinx pushes the body under the bed and prepares to sleep.
The next morning, Jinx awakes to the light of the sun. She grunts rubbing her eyes. She looked at the pair of lungs on the floor and sighs climbing out of bed walking over to them. "So now they are warm and I think dried out."
"Eat It." Said the voice.
Jinx frowns. "Do I at least get any fruit or salt or a spoon?"
"You'll use your own two hands."
Jinx swallows and grabs one of the lungs and whimpers taking the first bite. Trying not to gag she takes another bite than another.
Soon the door opens and the undead jackal comes out wearing her cloak. She pulled the hood down over her face more and makes her way down the stairs. She turns out the door.
"So where am I going now?" Jinx sighed.
"Harvesting. Search the city for valuable prey" The voice replies.
Jinx rolls her eyes and on her way she went. "So what else am I needing?"
"A womb"
Jinx sighed. "What about skin and fur and all the other stuff?"
"Your body will recover them when you take that woman's womb." The voice said forcing the attention of Jinx to a mid-aged feline. "She is a worthy donor don't you think?"

Jinx takes a deep breath. "You want me to consume her womb?"

The voice chuckles. "If not her womb them consume her flesh. Only then shall your beauty come back to you naturally.

Jinx looked at the feline as she leaned against the building. With some thought she walked over and pulled her hood down. "Ma'am please spare me of this hunger for I have no money to feed myself or my children."

The feline looked at her filled with compassion. "Well maybe I can help you."

Jinx smirks. "God's bless you."

The two walked from the spot toward a nearby dark alleyway. Jinx locks her lips feeling her stomach growling. The feline was growing ancy about this and began questioning her. "Where are you taking me?"

Jinx turns a corner. "To my babies. I need to get them before we get food."

Just as the woman turned the cormer, jinx roared pouncing her and began feasting on her sweet flesh