Killjoy

The prince had fallen back asleep. The to guards ordered to watch him were outside his door with spears at the ready. One took a deep breath and wiped his eyes while the other  let out a soft yawn.

The hallway they were in was 30ft long and 10ft wide with marble columns lining the sides. The floor was also marble with a silk rug down the middle.

A hooded fur came down the hall and they straightened up puffing out their chests. The creature came closer and before it could enter through the door they crossed their spears. The figure kept its head low hiding its face.

"Show your face." said one of the two.

The figure stayed as it was and remained as silent as it was.

"I said show your face!" said the other.

The figure pulled a golden dagger from its sleeve out of their view and raised its head. Without warning, it jerked to its right and forced the jagged dagger into the guards stomach. The guard grunted as his partner backed away pointing his spear at her. "Who are you." He said surprised. "Show your face!"

His injured partner grunted stunned from what had happened. He was then pushed to the side as the dagger was swung out cutting his stomach open and spreading blood on the nearby walls and floors. The other guard took a risk of lowering his weapon and crept up on the mystery creature. He grabbed its hood and pulled it back to reveal black fur and long jackal like ears. Her hair was long and curly as she turned her head till only half her face was in his view.

"J-Ja-Jinx?"

She was enraged with bright yellow eyes. Her Egyptian marking shown and soon she turned to face him. "In the flesh." She said as she began walking toward him.

He backed away frightened over the sight. Without thinking he dropped his spear and knelled shutting his eyes tight. "Please spare me." He pleaded. "I'm only a guard and a slave. Please take me under your grip as a slave."

"How do you know of me?" she asked tilting her head.

The guard swallowed. "My father was a soldier in your fathers army. we was there when you died my lady. I over heard his story about you."

Jinx turned her back to him and kneel down at the body. She grabbed hold of his tail and ripped it from its place. She sucked on the exposed flesh of the tail slurping the delight of her meal. The guard looked up seeing her occupied and smirked. He reached at the spear and slowly got up form his bowing position. Jinx was too busy draining the tail to care about what he was doing.

Once to his hind paws, he crept up behind her and raised his spear. Jinx sucked up the bloody flesh from the tail before feeling a sharp pain go from her back, through her chest and out from her cleavage. She remained motionless for a moment before rising to her feet. She turned around showing him that the spear went all the way through her. She clapped with a not so pleased expression on her face. "Bravo bravo."

She gripped the spear and pulled it out slowly only smearing blood on the rest of it. "But I guess all good things must come to an end." She walked over to him and dropped the spear grasping her dagger. "What a shame. You showed promises. Good bye."