Nights Breath

Night had once again fallen and Jinx returns to the inn. Her sleeves dropping in blood and trailed up the steps. She was tired from a days feast and work. She sighed heading into her room and collapses into the bed. She grunts gripping the blankets before opening her cloak. She lit a candle and looked in the mirror.

Her body was as if it was living for once. She could see her organs though her flesh was still in need of repairs. She sighed looking at her face seeing mix color eyes and parts of her skin coming back together. She sighed as she sat in a chair and leaned over the desk.

As the full moon was shinning down at the city, gorillas roamed the streets looking for jinx. They tore through houses and checked every corner of the homes. Soon they came upon the inn and the gorillas checked every drunk man and whore. The leader when to the counter and frowns. "I am looking for a criminal who has found her way into the city."

The boar croaked and rubbed a mug. "Well I've seen a lot of critters come and go."

The gorilla growled slamming his fist in the counter. "Do not play such games with me. Where is she. She came into this city in a dirty black cloak with the smell of death in her body."

The boar thinks for a moment. She taps his chin then the gorilla heNs his about pulling him close. "Do not test me for I'll treat you and then you into a roast with bacon."

The pig squealed and pulled away holding his snout. "I don't know about it but you can check the upstairs in room three. A guy came in here smelling rancid and bought a room here."

The gorilla looked back at the others. "Check the rooms. Break down the doors if you have to."

The gorillas God and climb the steps. They get the the first door and without hesitation break it down. Inside was a male tiger with a lynx whore. The gorillas came in tearing through the wardrobe and even three the two out the room checking under the beds and desk. Upon leaving, the room was a mess and the couple were left in a panic.

The barged into the second room finding it inhabited. They trashed it searching for their suspect before coming to the third door. The gorilla held his hands together Nd like a batting ram, tore through the door. Jinx lifts her head from the desk. She looked over standing up. The gorillas growled and roared at her finding their suspect. The smell of her corpse in the air confirming their hunch.

Jinx whimpers and barks as she backs into the wall. The gorillas charged and slammed into her. They broke through the wall into the next room and watched her fall against the sleeping man. Jinx rolls off him and growls. "How dare you." She looks at the male who she had awaken and grabbed him by the neck. She ripped out his throat throwing it at the gorillas. One came charging and with a heavy punch sent her flying out the window.

The gorillas ran out the room leaping over the guard rail and out of the inn.

Jinx lands in a wagon of gay before bouncing off into a pile of trash. Piles of raw sewage pouring into her making her groan and her flesh become intoxicated.