Bowling, and Lies.

Rich's P.O.V...

Me and my homeboy Raymond was chillin at the bowling ally outside. We was waiting for Ta'Mia and Nyla. They some baddies man.

I work for Kaylen, Nyla's dad. Yes im only 17 and im in the streets but idgaf. Its fast money and it keep you looking fresh as hell.

Nyla pulled up in the parking lot and got out the car. Damn she was bad asf. 5'3, light skin, thin in the waist and fat in the ass. I wish i could smash man.

"Damn." I whispered.

Nyla turned her head towards me as soon as I said that. Shit did she hear me? But I need to stay focused on this paper. Thugs dont fall in love.

I heard a car door shut and I seen Ta'Mia come out her all black camaro. She was bad too but thats my niggas girl. Ta'Mia gave Nyla a hug and they came walking our way. Raymond kissed Ta'Mia and slapped her on the ass.

She giggled. When Nyla came towards me she gave me a tight hug and we headed inside.

Nyla's POV...

Rich is a drug dealer and i didnt mess with those. Okay, that nigga is fine as fuck but I dont want to be involved in that enviroment. I got enough of that mess with my daddy. Police men show up at least twice a month. But daddy knows how to lie, and he knows how to get the 5 O off our back.

Anyway, Rich looked good. He had on a Notorious B.I.G. tee on with khaki cargo pants and cool grey 11's. Oooo he turned me on but i didnt wanna go anywhere with him. And on top of that im still a virgin.

I picked up a really cute bowling ball, it was pink. One of my favorite colors. I rolled it, and lets just say, im not the best at bowling lol.

Ta'Mia, Raymond, and Rich laughed at me.

"Well fuck you too," I said with an attitude.

Rich came up to me and whispered in my ear. He said, "If I win, I get to smash."

I laughed, "Yea right nigga bye." I said as i walked away to get another ball. I felt his eyes drilling into me as I walked away. Damn, he's really feeling me. When we was done, i gave everybody a hug goodbye, and Rich gave me a kiss on the cheek. He was so sweet to me but i barely knew him, and he was "bout that life."

"Girl let me sleepover your house tonight, my house is like 15 minutes away and im tired." Ta'Mia said.

"Ighht, you know my daddy dont care no way. haha."

Ta'Mia and I got in our cars and she followed me to my house. We went upstairs to my room and she hopped in the shower. I sat on my bed and Ta'Mia's bag fell on the ground. I went to go pick it up, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Who was my bestfriend because it wasn't Ta'Mia. I found 3 bags of coke, and a big bag of weed.

Was she doing these drugs or selling them? I dont care. Either way she's guilty. Ta'Mia came out the shower in awe. She thought she wouldn't get caught I guess.

"I can explain.." she said as she started to cry.

I laughed. "Save it bitch. I'm doing the talking."

She sat down on the bed with an ashamed look on her face.

"Bitch i dont play. Da fuck is this?"

She looked down at her feet, failing to look me in the eye.

"Answer me. I'm not fucking around T."

"I'm sorry Nyla, ok? I have a problem."

"Oh so you're not selling it?" i said as i laughed a little. "You're funny you know? I thought you was a real bitch."Half of our friendship was a lie.