So Cold.

"He had some issues he had to take care of." Momma said.

"What kind of issues? The kind of issues to pretend you're dying at your own daughter's wedding. He ruined my wedding." I fussed.

"Listen, there's so much you don't know." She tried explaining.

"Well tell me because theres obviously so many secrets!" I yelled out."How long have you known?" I asked tearing up.

"I knew the plan. Before it even happened." She said under her breath.

"And you wonder why I'm so cold to you. You don't even treat me like a daughter. So you don't deserve to be treated like a mother. I'd greatly appreciate if you'd get out." I told her.

She grabbed her stuff and left. That crazy ass white bitch.

I literally just got home and the drama already started. I needed to rest with my family. Can we go a whole day without the bull? God. I just wish sometimes people would shut up.

I played with my kids all day since I hadn't seen them in so long. I missed they're laughter and love. Being a mother, and potentially being a wife was what I loved most. But I wasn't sure if I should tell Manny about Tyrrell. I could just keep my mouth shut and move on, but Tyrrell is a great man with good intentions.

I met up with my mom a few days later to talk about what she had told me. We met up at a local restaurant. Nothing too fancy. We sat there in silence for a few minutes until I spoke first.

"Tell me everything." I demanded.

She sighed. "Well when you were little, I cheated on your father. I got pregnant and I didn't know what to do so I just left." She ended.

"So you didn't care about me, or Daddy?" I asked her.

"Of course I did Nyla, you would understand if you were in that situation." She explained.

"Anyways, continue." I said.

"Your father called me one day, asking me for help. Help for him to not be noticed. To disappear." She continued. "He had some money and drug problems with a few people." She told me.

"Okay, but Daddy has money so what was the problem?" I question. "No you don't get it. He owed money. Not a couple hundred thousand, but a couple hundred million. He needed help." She said. Damn I thought. I always thought Daddy was smarter. I thought he knew the game like the back of his hand. But Daddy in trouble? That didn't sound like him.

"So where is he?" I asked her since she knew everything.

"That's the part I don't know." She sighed. "All I know is he's breathing fine, and he's far away. He has to lay low for a while, he'll be back soon." She ended.

"Alright." Was all I could say. My father, my own father didn't want to come to me and tell me what was up? I don't understand. Everything was so unfathomable. He has some serious explaining to do once he comes back.

"So, about this sibling thing, who is she?" I asked curiously.

Momma smiled at me. "Her name's Layla." Momma said.

"Where is she? Tell me about her?" I was no longer mad at my mother. I decided to let all the bull go and just move on. I wanted to learn more about my half sister. Since we were around the same age, we might have a lot in common.

"She's real pretty. Looks kinda like you." She laughed and continued."Layla Ashlyn King. She lives in Sin City. Chicago." She said.

"Any kids? Married?" I asked.

"She has a son. He's a teenager. She had him when she was 12." Mommy said. I was shocked. "You let her have sex so young?" I asked. Momma ain't raise her right either.

She shook her head no. "She was raped." She added. "Oh." I said sadly. I wanted to meet her. I wanted to see what it felt like to have a sister.

"Does she know about me?" I asked mommy. She stroked her long brown hair and smiled as her deep dimples showed.

"Of course. All I talk about is you." She continued to smile.

We were done with lunch and hung out all day. My mom isn't that much of a bitch. She's kind of cool. I gotta teach her how to be more hood though, she's too white lol. I walked into my dark house late at night. No TV's were on, no lights. I guess Manny in the kids went out because when I called them no one answered. "Manny! Kids! I'm home." I called out.

The house was quite odd with the sound of silence. I headed up the stairs headed for a hot shower. I heard some noises come from my room. I wasn't afraid, but whoever it was needed the get the hell out my house. It's my house. I grabbed my gun from the hallway closet and opened my room door. There stood a buff man in his 50's. It was pops.

"Why you here?" I asked not caring. He stood with a shocked expression on his face.

"You're a Daddy's girl, stop treating me like you treat your mother." He said.

"Actually I like her better right now than you." I said coldly.

"Look Nyla I got a lot to explained. You have to understand." He said.

"What's understood doesn't need to be explained Daddy." I said back. This man went from being my best friend and my number one, to my worst enemy and my number 10.

Vote and comment, and follow me on instagram @_n__xo and my twitter is @therealme_xoxox and my kik is shebaaadtho__