Memories.

"I miss you, like everyday, wanna be with you but you're away. I said I miss you, missing you insane..." Beyoncè x I miss you

2 Days Later---- Day of Daddy's Funeral

Dear everyone I love,
                        I know this seems selfish of me but I decided that since its time for everyone else to go, its time for me to go too. I love you Zyona and your father loves you too. Kyree, I need you to grow up and be a gentleman. You're a handsome boy and I love you. Manny, I'm so sorry. Everything I put you through, I'm so sorry. I love you to the moon and back three hundred times. Kiss the kids for me. Take care of my babies.
                         Love, Nyla.

My kids won't understand, nor will Manny. I'm doing this for me. I'd rather be dead and feel nothing, than be alive and feel nothing but pain. No one's home, so I guess this is the right time.

I grabbed the big bottle of prescription pain killers, put an unaccountable amount in my hands and threw them in my mouth. I drank them down. All of em, at the same time. It didn't take long for my extreme headache to arrive. My head felt like it was about to burst, into millions of pieces.

"AHHH!" I screamed. My painful death was beginning.

It went on for a minute of two. Then I started to feel no pain. Every memory from when I was little, from the time I was a teenager, to the present. Happy moments, and the horrible memories filled my head all at once. I guess this was the end. I woke up, in a bright room. Nothing but white walls.

"Daddy?" I cried.

"Hey babygirl, I've missed you." He smiled at me as he stroked my long hair.

"You've turned out to be a wonderful woman." He added.

I smiled. "Daddy, I love you." I said to him.

"I love you more." He said.

I then saw a person, walking up behind Daddy. "Ta'Mia! " I screamed as I ran into her arms to hug her.

"Girl you getting thick, what you been eating?" Ta'Mia asked. We both laughed.

"I miss and love you both so much." I cried.

"This isn't right Nyla. You have to go back and be there for your kids. Tell Manny I say hey." Ta'Mia said.

"No Daddy, Ta'Mia, I cant go back." I exclaimed confused.

Next thing I remember was waking up in a hospital bed, with Manny, Caela, Manny's mom, my kids, and surprisingly my mom.

"Nyla." Manny said happily.

"Thank God I got home when I did." He said.

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME? HUH? OBVIOUSLY I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE HERE. BUT YOU SAVED ME!" I screamed at him.

Everyone's faces turned shocked and perplexed. I sat there and cried. "And what the fuck you doing here bitch?" I yelled at my mother.

She cried. "Oh cry me a river. Nobody cares, and nobody ever will care. Save the tears for something else. I don't want to hear the bullshit." I said.

"Nyla, please don't." Caela said.

"No, everyone just leave. All of you." I said holding my hand to my face. Not wanting to look at anyone.

What the fuck man. I actually talked to Ta'Mia and my father. That's where I wanted to be. But Manny took that away from me. I just sat there for hours and balled my eyes out.