19

Beachside Paradise
Rei's POV

I smiled at the swimsuit Asuna gave me

I smiled at the swimsuit Asuna gave me. A one piece with no back and the stomach area exposed.

If I had known I was going to wear this much cloth I wouldn't have spent the last few months stuffing my face with anything I could cook.

When we went back outside the guys were by the water. Heat rushed to my face. Actually walking in public dressed like this was embarrassing. My parents never let me go to the beach as a child. I only swam in our own pool.

"You look great" Kirito blushed looking at Asuna. Awwe kid love. So cute.

"Woah" Klein uttered. I covered my chest instinctively and turned red.

"I-It's a bit revealing" I stuttered. Why was I so nervous? It's not like I was naked.

Klein laghed and sweeped me off my feet racing towards the water.

"No its cold!" I screamed. It was far too late. I was airborne and the rush of cold water woke me up instantly.

I glared as he retreated to Silica and Liz who were too big of wimps to come in.

"Oh no you don't! If I go down you're coming with me!"

<>

The food was great. Who knew Agil could cook as well. The sun was setting and everyone was just sitting in a circle on their towels.

"I could use more vacations" Agil smiled closing his eyes.

"Me too" Silica agreed.

"You're a student. You get weekends off and summer break" he protested. We all laughed in agreement. This is what I needed. Bonding time.

The wind kicked up and the sea breeze was actually quite cold so we retired to our rooms in a nearby hotel. Klein and Kirito had gone ahead of us to find out the room numbers while the rest of us tried to get all the sand off our rears.

"The only hassle about this place.." Liz grumbled kicking her shoes off.

"Tell me about it" I smirked. Sand travelled all the way up my legs. I'm going to still find sand on me in a month.

I opened the door to my room and noticed two flowers on the balcony. I was more amazed that someone left it open.

I slipped into the large area and glanced down at the flowers. There was a small card next to it and flipping it open I read 'turn around'.

What was this? One of those stalker horror films? It's just creepy.

Though when I spun around there was nothing creepy about it. The man I loved on one knee, a small velvet box in hand, with rosy pink cheeks. My heart pounded in my chest. If this is a prank set up someone will be killed.

"We only knew eachother for two years, and it wasn't in the best of circumstances. I wish I had met you somewhere else fancy. Like a restaurant or club" he smiled "but I won't complain. Because I still met the love of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Rei Kiyoshi, will you marry an embarassed mess like me?"

I couldn't stop smiling. It was plastered on my face and no hard I tried the tears flowed anyway. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed as hard as I could.

"Yes"