Chapter Four

We arrive in Times Square with only a few people going in and out. Times Square is basically the center of New York. You can see Malls, Casinos, Movie Theaters and Restaurants. As we can see it's all beside each other so you get confused because there are literally a lot here. Especially billboards.

"So, what do we do here?" Lucas asks.

"I don't know, actually. I don't usually go here a lot, it's kinda out of my league."

"What? Out of your league? Psh. It's your place kind of type. Look at you wild, free and you have lots of sides, in which I like, exactly like Times Square." He encouraged me and playfully punched me signaling he likes me only as a friend, in which a tint of Rosy pink appeared on my cheeks.

He already likes me, in a friendly kind of way, which never occurs in my other friends except Riley. I thought while lowering my head because of the humiliation my cheeks will bring if Lucas will see me blushing.

I was lost in my train of thought when I realized we had come to a stop. I raise my head only to see McDonald's In front of us. I raise an eyebrow at Lucas with a hint of disapproval in my face.

"I figured, we could go watch a movie and instead of buying popcorn, we could buy fries and a strawberry milkshake to bring in to the movie theatre." He decided.

"Oh, because I thought we were going to attend a birthday party with Ronald McDonald dancing to his own theme song." I sassed at Lucas.

"Woah, there Cerberus I didn't mean to wake you up." He responded with him tipping an imaginary hat and winking at me.

"I will never get you, will I?"

"Never ever did and never ever will." He smirked. I just roll my eyes at him and mutter a whatever as I walk past him and push the doors going inside McDonald's.

We both wait in line for our turns. And while waiting I tell Lucas what I want.

"So, what do you want?"

"I'd like some large fries two please, one Fruit 'n' Parfait, and one Mccafe Shamrock Shake."

"Wow, for a girl like you, you must be really hungry."

"Heh, well of course, when you're going to watch a movie you have to have a lot of food so you will survive the whole movie." I replied.

I actually lied. I order a lot when people treat me because I don't really have much to eat in the apartment. But if I eat at the Matthews's house, I can't get to pick, so this means a lot to me. I should probably tell Lucas this later.

"And I also eat before the movie starts just when only the advertisements are showing. That's why I finish all my food even before the movie starts." I whisper.

"Hah, well you better wait before the movie starts later because this movie were watching is going to be great."

We arrive in front of the counter and Lucas orders everything I told him to order and his order was simply two large fries and a strawberry milkshake.
I wonder what movie we'll be watching.

After we got our food we immediately go to the movie theatre which was only two blocks away but you had to cross the road.

We arrive in front of the movie theatre and Lucas buys our tickets for the movie were watching. He hands me my ticket and I take it from him. I look at my ticket and it says; 'Captain America: Civil War'

"No way! I've been wanting to watch this!"

"Really? That's great because I do too! Who's team are you on?" Lucas asks.