1. A New Day Same Things.

"Camilla, wake up!!" groaning I threw myself onto the floor just missing the nightstand. "Damnit..." I muttered "Same thing every morning." I pulled myself together and brought myself weakly off the floor to find myself standing before my own reflection in my bathroom... Baggy eyes, leftover make-up, same clothes I was in yesterday afternoon and of course my teased hair even more poofy. I grabbed my towel and undressed and stepped into the shower turning it on as hot as it can go. I just stood there a few moments as those hot heavenly beads dripped over my body bringing some kind of peace to me. "Camilla!! Hurry up!! You have twenty five minutes!!" I removed the final bit of shampoo left in my hair and turn the knob off quickly grabbing my towel and drying myself and walked into my room in search of todays outfit, "Hm, Saturday morning. Only a family reunion!" I grabbed a pair of black leggings and my favorite sweater and a pair of black uggs. I fixed my hair, top part straight and bottom part wavy, just when I was about to forget I fixed my messed up make up and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "Morning, mum." "Why did you take so long?" "I didn't have a clear head this morning." I gave her a false smirk and grabbed a banana and fell onto the couch staring at the television which was currently off. "Camilla, we need to leave now." "Now?! I just got done!" "Come on, get your lazy butt up..." I got up and shuffled my feet all the way to the car, "Mum," "Yes?" "Is he going to be there..." "Of course, love. He is your cousin." I mumbled, "No he isn't... he's just a damn drunk..." "CAMILLA FRANCHESCA PRESTONS! Why would you say that?! I know he made a terrible mistake, that's no reason to call him that!" "Yes it is!" "No, it is not." "You DO know what he did to your own daughter, right?" She sighed directing all of her attention to the road now and avoiding me until we pulled into Uncle Patricks drive. As soon as I stepped out of the car I felt two strong arms around me, "Camilla, baby, how are you?" I heard Aunt Jane say cheekily, "Fine," I say with a giggle. "Well haven't you grown so beautifully? Look at you!!" 

A few hours later everyone was drinking and he was looking at me trying to pierce his eyes through me... I could tell he was staring at my body, not just my face. I got up when no one was looking and set off down the sidewalk until I was at a old friends house, Brandon, I knocked two times gently and the door swung open "CAMI!!!" he swooped me off my feet twirling me in a circle, "I've missed you!!" "I've missed you too Brandon Bear!" We both looked at each other and busted out laughing. "So what brought you here?" "Family reunion at Uncle Pat's and they are all drunk..." "Ah, I see. Well come on in! I have a few friends I want you to meet! I met them a few years back when they were on x-factor!" 

Right before I knew it... My eyes lie upon the most beautiful boys I've EVER seen.