13. Battle Begins

Camilla's POV:

By this point Harry has already fell asleep holidng onto me. The boys have already watched 3 movies, they THINK I'm watching but most of the time I've been messing with Harry's sleeves and looking at all of his scars. Large, small, etc. I felt so bad because before me he was a great boy and now he seems so... I don't know, hurt? Right when I traced over a scar his eyes shot open and anger boiled through him as he forced his sleeve down. "What are you doing?" The deep scratchy voice whispered, "I'm sorry..." He gripped his arms around me and picked me up carrying me into his room closing and locking the door behind me. "Can you put me down?" "Oh, yeah." He sets me on his bed and sits beside me. 

"Where all are your cuts?" his eyes met mine, "What? That shouldn't matter." "It does matter! Now tell me..." "No. I'll tell you when I'm ready." I looked at the broken boy, nothing will be the same. Finally he slipped off his pants leaving him in boxers but quickly switching to sleep pants, "You bring your clothes with you?" "Yeah... They are out-" He walked out of the room grabbing all my stuff and bringing it back to his room with a swift closing and locking of the door, "You live with me for as long as you're here, got it?" I nodded. I opened my suitcase and looked through my things, "I forgot my favorite pjs... Damnit." So instead I slipped on my pajama pants and a sleep shirt. "Where do I sleep? The floor?" His look got intense, "No, in this bed, with me." "O-Okay." 

After laying beside him with his arms around me for fifteen minutes I swear if I got any hotter I would die. "Harry, I'm getting too hot and I only brought pants." He sighed and got out of bed and went through the drawers, "Here," He turned around with just one of his shirts in his hand. He threw it at me, "Wear this." I took off my shirt and pants and slipped his huge shirt on, Its so big on me. "Better?" I giggled, "Yeah, your shirts are comfy." he smiled and kissed my nose, "Babe, you can always wear any of my clothes if you dont want to wear your own pajamas. Right then I felt his hand actually touch my ass. "HARRY!" I backed away with the most unpleasant look, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

SHORT AND BORING. ;-; I'm sick, sorry guys.