7. How Do You Live?

Waking up alone? Yep, that's what I did this morning! What a douche bag! "I HATE YOU!" I said throwing my phone at the wall staring at the message he sent me this morning,

Hazza: Hey boo I had to leave but call me when you can. 

No, no, no!! He is such a liar! He didn't mean that last night, none of it. I just know it. I stood up and ran to the bathroom sorting through the medicine cabinet to find my razor blade with that I pulled up my sleeves digging as deep as I can just lashing the razor all over my arm until all you could see was blood. Shakily I switched hands and started cutting my other arm, blood everywhere, all you could see is blood. Why am I not blacking out yet? Fuck it, I slammed open the medicine cabinet grabbing Tylenols and swallowed about 43 of them. Who cares anymore? Not like I mean a thing to anyone! About ten minutes later I felt something completely terrible than before... ever. I was actually dying. I felt it. I remember falling back and hitting my head hard on the floor. 

LOUIS' POV:

"Harry?" "Yeah?" "Has Camilla called you??" "No, why?" "Why hasn't she called?? She has to be awake! Let me call her, *rings four times,* 'You have reached the voicemail box of Camilla please leave a message after the tone. I called five more times and finally her mother answered, "LOUIS!!! HELP!!! SHE'S NOT BREATHING, SHE, PLEASE COME OVER. I'LL BE WAITING." The line ended... I didn't notice but Harry heard and he had already picked up the empty vase in the studio and threw it at the wall where it shattered. "HARRY! STOP. THAT WON'T HELP A THING." "You know what? I don't care you prick!" He slammed the door behind him as he ran out. Great, now he's gone. "Boys, we have to go... it's Camilla." Zayn's eyes widened, "Lets go then!!!" 

HARRY'S POV:

Why? Why is this happening, I gripped the steering wheel even harder. Finally I reached the airport, seeing we are in New York we will be there in about an hour... I just don't know what to do. I have to wait for the boys to get to the jet, but what seemed like four hours, was only fifteen minutes the boys rushed up the stairs of the jet, "We need to go now!!" I panicked. "We're going Mr. Styles," "Well hurry!" "Harry, chill!" "No Liam!" I broke down in tears and sat away from the boys and by myself. "Why. Why. Why. Why. My bestfriend." Niall whispered. "It's ok Niall..." I heard Louis reply back to him. "It's ok?! You are crazy! This is NOT ok!" immediately me screaming at Louis, Niall broke down in tears causing Louis to cry which eventually all of us started crying. Finally, after a little while, we landed. I ran down the stairs and rushed to Camilla's house.

CAMILLA'S MUM POV:

My dear daughter... They took her to the hospital well over an hour ago... but I have to wait for these boys. I remember one thing, she had the name "Harry" carved into her arm with tons of cuts all over her arms. When I see Harry he is in for it! Right then Louis burst through the door, "Ms. Prestons! Are you alright??" but then I saw the  rest of the boys but one thing stood out... Niall was hugging a red-nosed, eyes red, crying Harry. "Boys... we need to go now." "The hospital?" "Yes..." I rushed out the door with the boys behind me and we all got in the car. 

LIAM'S POV:

Today don't feel real, Harry is crying harder than I have ever seen him cry. He's sobbing and I can tell he's blaming himself. Is it his fault? Is it really? "Ms. Prestons, what all did she do?" she hesistated, "She overdosed and cut her arms all over... but on thing caught my eye," "What?" Harry butted in. "She cut your name into her, Harry." I looked at him for his reaction but there was none, the tears stopped, he was just doing nothing, I went and tried to put my arm around him "It's alright Ha-" "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!" He cracked right before me... he has had a nervous melt down. He stood up and ran to the bathroom tears flooding his cheeks, "Ms. Prestons, I'm sorry for his behavior." I said quietly, "Yeah, he just loves your daughter," Zayn interrupted. Her face lost all color. "Well you know what? He will NOT be with my daughter! She don't date assholes. He don't deserve her he will only hurt her," I've never saw her mad before... it was strange. "I'm not an asshole," I turned around to see an even more broken Harry. "Yes you are," but the lady behind the desk interrupted, "Harry Styles?" His head shot back to look at her, "Yes ma'am." He said as calmly as he could, "Apparently Camilla Prestons chose you as her emergency contact, she is now available to visit, you may go back, her room is 463." Thank you," I heard him say.

CAMILLA'S POV:

I woke up to stare at the hospital room... hospital rooms are far to home feeling nowadays. This isn't the first time my attempt hasn't worked. Why did I get so mad about Harry? He's a busy guy... thank gosh he's my emergency contact! The door  opened fast and it closed fastly and there was a crying Harry right in front of my face, "Are you ok? Are you in pain? Why did you do this?" "Wow, not so many questions... I have a terrible headache." His eyes were such a beautiful color when he cried, but his eyes were overflowing like niagara falls! "Aw, Hazza... Lay down with me." I scoot over a bit and he just curled up to me and cried, "I-It's m-m-y fault..." he stuttered. "No it isn't Hazzabear. Don't cry..." "Your mum hates me! You carved my name in your arm!! It IS my fault." He began to cry harder now. "Wha-" "Don't let her take you from me Camilla!" "I won't..." I put my hand through his curls and just ran my fingers through his hair when his eyes met mine, "Camilla Franchesca Prestons, I'm so sorry for this, but," He reveals his arm, Camilla </3 was carved into his arm. No words could possibly describe what my heart felt like just at that moment, "HARRY!" I couldn't get my head straight... "Why!! WHY! I am nothing!! Are you crazy?" "No, I love you though." "That's not the point. You ruined your arm with my name. Was I really worth that pain?" tears were pushing at my eyelids, "Yes, Camilla... you are worth that pain. Every bit of it. I want you to realize what you mean to me... I know I shouldn't have left you this morning... I just had to go to the studio... I'm sorry, love. I am."  My eyes widened when my mum bursted through the door, "GET AWAY FROM HER!" "Mum stop!!" she came over to the bed but Harry grabbed me in his arms, "No, I won't leave her..." "Yes you will!" She yanked him off me when he was off guard and she punched him straight in the nose "MUM!!"