10. Forward In The Future

Life is full of changes. 

Not a day goes by I don't think about Harry and the boys. They left my life suddenly... after Harry and my mum got into it the third day, he left without a glance looking back, I won't forget that boy. He took my hand at a desperate time and let go at my best, most importantly he took my heart. I've done not much with my life the past four months he has been gone. It took me so long to realize my life was getting nowhere. 

It will take a miracle to get me out of this depression... I've never felt so bad. My mom yells at me every day now and she gets drunk when she isn't working. She's gotten abusive as well. I just don't know what to do anymore. I called Niall seven times today each time no answer... if I could just ask Niall why they won't talk to me... I need a closure.

Niall's POV:

I looked down at my phone and let out a deep sigh "Guys, she's called me seven times... Can I at least talk to her? What if-" "Niall!! Harry would be pissed! Stop!" "But, Zayn..." "No." the room fell silent when we heard Harry's feet making his way to the room we were in, I looked up to see the lad looking upset as always. "Harry, lad, why are you always so upset?" Louis whimpered, "Shut up, Lou." He barked. 

He shoved Louis out of his way and grabbed the television remote and turned on the news, "Hello, Harry." I pushed out with an eager smile. "What do you want, Niall?" his husky voice replied. "Sorry... I just wanted to say hello and be friendly." I stood up and right then he stood in my way, "No you didn't! You wanted to get in my business just like the rest of the assholes. Now if you don't mind, stay out of MY business and stay in your own!" He spinned around on his heels and ran to his bedroom door slamming it. He hasn't been the same... not since he left Camilla suddenly. He won't tell us what happened. I made the call I was told not to make...

Camilla: Niall!!!

Niall: Hey, Camilla. Why'd you call?

Camilla: I'm lonely and upset and I miss your cheerfullness always there for me.

Niall: silence I miss you, too.

Camilla: Are you going to get in trouble for talking to me?

Niall: Definitely if they find out.

Camilla: I'm sorry... I should go.

Niall: Wait! Can I just tell you that Harry is a disaster? Wrecked... he's entirely wrecked. 

Camilla: Me too... Bye Ni, I don't want you in trouble. Be safe, miss you.

Niall: Same to you.

Camilla's POV:

Harry's a wreck? Then why won't he talk to me? 

Time to call him...

Hi, it's Harry! Leave a message and I'll get back to you! 

I hung up...  it's time I do this. Time to text Lou.

Camilla: Louuu, I miss you :( I miss all of you! I miss Harry especially... :(( PLEASE talk the boys into talking to me. I need you guys. xx

Louis: Cami, I wish we could. Miss you, too. Just fly here... I will pick you up at the airport. We're in Sydney. 

Camilla: I'm planning a flight now. :) 

Louis: See you! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally after the long flight I arrived to see Louis waiting on me with the rest of the boys... but no Harry, I was to overjoyed though. I ran into their arms as they all embraced me. "I missed you all!!" Niall giggles, "What Niall?" "We missed you too." Louis says answering for him, "Come on. We gotta to before anyone sees us!" We piled into the van and reached the hotel they were staying at. "Camilla," Liam stopped me on the top floor, "Be careful, we don't know how Harry will react." I nod... I walk forward with the boys who are all standing in the doorway nervously, "What company?" I hear Harry's voice, "Would you like to see?" He stopped for a moment... "I'm sure it's gonna hurt me. Go ahead." They all didn't hesitate and shoved me to the front of them where his eyes froze and I saw the walls he had built up break. "..no." he mumbled "Hi, Harry..." his eyes went stone cold and his walls built back up instantly. 

"What the hell! You have damn nerve!" "Harry!" Liam yelled. "Shut the hell up!" He grabbed a glass and threw it at him and Liam ducked just missing him, "YOU GUYS PLANNED THIS!! AND NEVER TOLD ME!" he came up to me and grabbed my face tightly within his hands "Why are you here?!" he saw how tightly his grip was and saw he was hurting me as the tears escaped my eyes and my eyes squinted in pain. "L-let.. go." He let go and stared at me, "WHY!?"