2. Butterflies Aren't Just Creatures

He brought me into a room where five guys were all sitting on a couch watching commercials on the television. "Boys, I would like to introduce you to someone." one with beautiful sea blue eyes caught my attention first, "And what is her name?" he said with this adorable grin on his face "Her name is Camilla." all the boys at this point were standing before me, the one who asked my name stepped a bit forward and said "Well hello, Camilla. I'm Louis, pleasure meeting you." then the boy with emerald green eyed playfully pushed him away "I'm Harry!" he then pointed to the other boys, "That's Liam, Zayn and Niall!" he smiled even wider and blushed stepping back a bit with a giggle I gently replied "Its nice to meet you boys." immediately after Niall grabbed Liam's hand "Liam! Let's go order pizza!!!" "We just ate an hour ago..." Brandon grabbed my hand before I could listen to him any longer into the kitchen. "Cami," "Yeah?" I said giggly "Do you like the boys? If not I can make them go home!" "No, no. I like them. They are nice... Harry seems very sweet!" "He is, I think he likes you, though." he says playfully. "What do you mean?" right then Louis walks in "Hey, did I interrupt?" "Nah, man." "Well they ordered pizza... So is Camilla gonna be staying a while." "Well-" "Yep!" I chime in cheerfully. "Well that's great!" he says with his adorable smile. "Would you mind if me and Louis spoke alone?" I looked at my feet, "Nope... not at all." I walked out fast and when I was leaving I bumped into a strong body my head shot up, "I-" "I'm sorry it was my fault." he says cheekily and shaking his curls in his face as his face turned a good rose color. "Nah it was my fault." he looks at me and smiles "Nah... it wasn't. Hey, wanna go play a game of pool with me while all the others watch television?" I begin to blush, "Um, uh... Yeah! Sure." he looks at me nervously and then goes back to his childish personality he was in earlier grabbing my wrist gently and playfully "Shit!" he immediately let's go... "Did I... I didn't hurt you did I?" he tries pulling up my sleeve but I run upstairs to the bathroom tears burning at the corner of my eyes.