6. I May Be In Love

A few months have passed, yeah I'm definitely a little crazy... I've like all the guys but I'm caught up on two. Louis and Harry. Harry has been devastated lately, I've ignored him so much! "MORNING!!" Louis yelled as he ran through the door "Go away..." I covered my face, "Please, go away." "Fine!!" he stomped out leaving my door still wide open, when I uncovered my face to look at the doorway, there stood Harry. "Morning, Camilla." "Morning." he was taking a step away but I had to end this, "Hazza... come here." his body immediately stiffened I can tell it upset him in many ways, walking into the doorway, "What is it?" "I need to talk to you, come in and close the door." he quietly closed it and sat on the edge of my bed, I slid over to him and gently grabbed his arm pulling him towards me. "Harry, I have so much to tell you..." "Like what?" "Like, I'm wrong to ignore you so much... to ignore your hugs and such, just, I feel terrible!" "It's alright." he looks me in the eyes and in that moment my tears overflow my eyes. I felt his warm arms scoop me onto his lap, I swear if it weren't for moments like these I would hate my life. I can't tell but I think I may like Harry over Louis... Louis is just, different from Harry. Harry knows my secret. "H-Harry..." I look up to see his beautiful eyes looking into mine as he wipes my eyes of the final tears, "Yes?" I began to hesitate and get nervous and just can't help but say something stupid "Your eyes are beautiful." he smiles widely, "Thank you, love. But I think we should talk more about your beauty." I feel a wave of relief come over me. He thinks I'm stupid though, probably. "So are you still my Hazza?" he places his head in my neck and whispers, "Forever and ever." he felt my goose bumps I assume because he looked at me "You alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine... just a bit cold." its not a lie because I am cold but I'm also nervous... nervous I may love Harry.

Later that night I ended up getting actually sick... I have a terrible cold. Guess who is here to take care of me though, Harry. "You sure you don't want any soup or anything? No tea? Water?" "I'm sure..." "Alright, alright..." he takes his spot right beside me in the king size bed. "You know there is enough space for us to spread out, right?" "No thanks, I"?'d rather stay close to you Cami." "You're going to get sick!" "So what?" "Don't be so stubborn." "Stubborn?" He plants a kiss right on my lips and pull away fast, "THAT is stubborn!" He was amused by this? Or does he like me... I hope he likes me! In fact I hope he will fall in love with me! Camilla, are you crazy? You'll never have a chance with this boy! "You alright?" He butted in "Oh, yeah, fine." I felt his arms pull me in where the small space between us was once at but now is nothing but our bodies together, "Can I tell you a secret, darling?" "S-sure..." "I think I like you. I am nervous and I don't want you to hate me." HE LIKES ME!!! Wait, keep it cool. "I don't hate you! In fact I really like you, too." "Good." He said cheekily.

HARRY'S POV.

I could watch her sleep forever. I just felt right around her, I could trust her. Her smile, the way her eyes always shine and have that glitter to them... I couldn't imagine life without her. I think I may love her. But what if she still likes Louis? I couldn't handle hearing that. It would crush me! I don't wanna give up on Camilla, though! She is just perfection. I love her, I truly do. I look down to see her moving a whole bunch but when I gently grip her side she is assured I'm still here. What if she is just using me because I'm to nice? Who cares anymore? Use me all you want, I love every bit of it, I love every bit of you. I couldn't help it, I had to, I put my lips on her neck and kissed it gently but right then I felt it, her arms squeeze my back and her breath hitch, this cannot be happening... is she going to slap me?

CAMILLA'S POV

I felt Harry's lips kissing my neck, oh my gosh I don't know what to do!! I accidentally gripped his back and let him hear my breathing hitch, he knows I'm awake now. I'm stuck dealing with this. I grip his back some more. I heard a slight moan escape his lips as he released his lips away from my neck and now to my lips, give me the most light kiss "Camilla, I l-" "Hazza, I love you..." his eyes widened "I love you too," he gently grabbed my face again this time kissing my lips more passionately than I have ever even felt, he let his hands discover and finally he grabbed me by my hips and pulling me on top of him as he pushed his tongue against my lips asking for permission which I happily granted. I can honestly say, I've never felt anything quite like it... Harry is a keeper... but would he stay? I really do love him but was I goof enough? Finally we pulled away from each other, he placed his hands in my hair and whispered to me, "You're the best thing that has happened to me." And then closed his eyes, "Goodnight, love." I whispered. Maybe he would stay, just maybe.