11. Not The Same

"Get... OUT!!!" his voice became hoarse and cut out after he yelled... my body went numb and tears filled my eyes as I lost all strength in me and dropped to the floor. Louis ran up behind me and gently picked me up bridal style and stared at Harry, "Harry, she's only here for you..." "I don't care!" He smiled and walked to his room slamming the door as hard as he could. I felt my body flinch and stiffen, "You ok?" "Put me down..." I mumbled. Louis sat me down on the couch and I stared at my jeans as silence filled the room. "Hey, Camilla, we will leave you here for a couple hours and see if you can get Harry out of his room and you two talk." I barely looked up when Zayn said that and looked back at my pants and nodded stating I understood. Each one of them came up to me hugging me and all gave me a kiss either on my forehead, cheek or top of my head and then walked out leaving. I guess Harry heard the door close and peeked out and saw me there. "Why are you still here?" I sighed and let out a gentle tone, "Because..." "Because why!?" At this point I didn't want argument so I curled up in a ball and brought my knees to my face. "I SAID WHY?" Finally I gave up and stood on his level. I jumped and stood right before his beautiful face, "Because I just am! Is that an issue? I'm here to visit!" In surprise I saw his eyes only get more angry. "Get... away... NOW!" He went to turn away but I grabbed his wrist and I knew something was wrong, not only did he flinch but he swung at me and tears were pouring down his beautiful cheeks. "H-Harr-" "No! You hurt me," "ME? HURT YOU??" He snatched his wrist away from me and I then let it click, he cuts himself. "Wait... Harry. I'm sorry." I quickly hugged him before he could even stop me or reject it. 

Harry's POV:

Why is she here? Why would she come to visit? She knows I cut now, good going... but I just can't stop hugging her. I felt her tears begin harder than mine, at this time we were crying in each others arms just like a bunch of fools. "Camilla, please don't tell." "I won't." she whispered. But I knew this couldn't work this way. I can't be this nice to her. Time to cut it out. "Harry does this mean we are ok?" her weak voice asked. "NO!" I yelled releasing and backing away from her. I saw her heart break through her eyes. I just have to be cold. She can't see how weak I am. She can't see that I am still madly inlove with her after all this time. "B-but..." "Listen, we aren't friends, we're nothing." I gave a fake lying smirk that she would buy and walked to my bedroom to cut some more... I can't believe this act I'm putting up so she won't see I love her. I shuffled through my bathroom for my pocket knife then remembering I left it in the other bathroom and when I walked in the doorway of the bathroom she was standing there with it in her hand making sure I couldn't get it. "Give it to me," "No... never." "YES!" "NO HARRY!! DON'T YOU GET IT?!" I looked down "Get what?" I mumbled. "You stopped me from doing this, you saved me. Why would I let you do it?" I remember now. The first time I met her she had those terrible cuts all up her arms, but that made her special, she wasn't just some pretty face, she was a real person with real problems that I could possibly help her with. "You remember that?" I looked at her, "You saved me, Hazza." I had no words, I might as well let her keep talking... "You told me you wouldn't leave. So don't." 

The words put a hole right through my heart so instead of crying I used violence.  I pushed her against the wall and the knife dropped immediately. I don't care though... I don't want the knife anymore... Hee breath heavy on my chest as she was refusing eye contact I grabbed her face making her eyes meet mine as I pushed my torso against hers, "S-st-op!" finally after a while I stopped letting go as she collapsed to the floor, I smiled feeling successful, grabbing the knife I rubbed her cheek with the side of the blade whispering to her "Good girl." and walked out leaving her there traumatized.

Camilla's POV:

He just... I can't believe him. He purposely made me turned on to distract me from the knife. Wow. But... I don't know how I let myself get so stupid and get distracted!! maybe this was a sign its time to go and lay down... but where? I layed on the couch with not a word. I heard his bedroom door crack so I acted like I was asleep and felt warm lips against my cheek and then my lips "Sleep well, my love." he then picked me up and set me on his bed. I felt his arms wrap around me right beside me and he was whispering things "Camilla, you're so beautiful and I love you. Damn, if I could just tell you!" after that I went off into a dream, I was running in the old field with my dog, I was 5 again... but then a hunter came out and shot a gun and my dog started barking and he stole him... I woke up and my body shot up or tried to but Harry held me down "Chill!" "Don't touch me!" he lets go and has the same pissed look, "Look, don't get happy about sleeping in herw either. I'm only doing it so you won't sleep on the couch and so you don't end up having sex with one of the guys." I roll my eyes "You asshole!" I go to get up but he shoves me back down and hovers over me, "Excuse me?!" "Go away..." "No." he stays hovering over me finally I gently rub my finger over his sweet spot on his neck and he gets a bit shaky. "S-st-o-op." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, "What the fuck is into you? Stop trying to get me to be nice to you!" he gets up and walks into the bathroom slamming the door behind him.