8. Forbidden

After that she chased him out of the room and I was so upset... I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. But I didn't want to say goodbye... seeing that Harry would be gone out of my life, the boys wouldn't come around often anymore which hurt even more. I had so much more pain and depression in my life now... I wanted to die on a daily basis. Harry was my bestfriend and I actually loved him. Would this mean he would move on and find someone better? He said he loved me! Will he forget me in two months? I can't stop thinking about him. It is all so much to think about! I got out of bed that Tuesday afternoon and threw on a t-shirt and some skinny jeans and a  pair of vans. No make-up, did nothing to my hair, what's the point? I was only going to my group psychiatrist appointment, my first one of course, 

"Hello everyone, my name is Camilla and I am suicidal and I self harm." "Hi Camilla," the room echoed. I watched as everyone went around introducing themselves but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry... He won't leave my mind. I can't get it to stop. Why is this so hard, "Camilla? Its your turn?" I sat blankly... "to explain why you have joined us!" "Oh! That... I was brought here because this was my fourth time trying to commit suicide and they believe I need to start talking about it and my self harming and see there are people just like me." They all nod in agreement, "We are pleased to have you here." "Thank you." "So what is your story?"  "My? Oh my story?" "Yes ma'am." "Well, I have had many issues as a child, my dad beat my mother in front of me and told me if I disobeyed him that would be me... later in life he was shot in the head by a man he owed money to when we were shopping in the mall... I remember everything. Two years ago my cousin got drunk and raped me during a family reunion, he came to me and told me he had to show me something he got the day before, so I followed turns out it was a trick and he raped me." I stopped there because, a lump in my throat was aching and my tears were forming, I finally picked back up, "Finally after all that time... I found a boy I loved so much and now he's gone and I won't see him anymore because my mother hates him because I overreacted one day when he left without telling me because he was busy that day before he could say bye and I thought that was goodbye and I cut my arms up and tried killing myself. He came to me at the hospital, she ran him off. I never told him goodbye," I heard a door close "Why say goodbye to me?" My eyes shot up. "Erm," I looked at the group then the leader, "May I be excused for a few moments?" "Yes." I shot up from my chair, he walked out into the hallway and when I got into the hallway he scooped me up into his arms hugging me, "I've missed you so much, love." he said excitedly and then kissing me. Finally setting me down but resting his arms around my waist as I rest my hands behind his neck, "I thought you forgot me!" "Never! I didn't stop thinking about you. But, lets get down to it," "To what?" he looks my body up and down, "Boo, don't play dumb." my stomach jumped around, he called me his boo! "You heard everything I said??" "Yes, baby. Why didn't you tell me how fragile you are? How fragile your heart can be? You need to be taken care of with extra care that I know I can give you..." he paused right there, "Hazza, it's the past. I don't really think about it." I said avoiding his eyes, I was lying every bit. "Look me in the eyes and tell me, I looked him in the eyes and my face was red and I was beginning to break again, "I can't because I'm lying!" I coughed avoiding crying again... "Let's go. Forget all these people. WE need to go do something that will help you." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the car and we got in the back seat, "Take us to her house!" He told the driver, my eyes widened when he looked at me "HARRY!" "No! You are not stopping me. You are unhappy... we're fixing this today." 

I unlocked the front door and heard silence but I smelled food cooking in the kitchen, "Mum, I said peeking through the kitchen entrance," "Yes?" she said cheekily without turning around. "I need to talk with you," Harry butted in "WE need to talk to you." Mums head shot around and stared, "WHAT!" "Mum please, please mum!" "Fine... Sit down you two." Me and Harry sit beside each other on one side of the table and mum sitting on the other, Harry gently rubbed my leg under the table and gave a sweet squeeze. "So why are we here before each other?" "Because I need Harry, mum." "No!" "Mum!!" "Why are you being so mean!?" "ENOUGH!" Harry raised his voice. "Ma'am, I love your daughter... you hate me but thats understandable. Every mother doesn't like a little punk around their daughter! But this is different. Your daughter has stole my heart completely... if you would please give me the chance to show you I can be a gentleman..." "Harry, I appreciate you coming here. You are the only boy to have nerve to come to me and tell me this. Thank you so much. You may love my daughter but I fear her getting anymore hurt." "I won't hurt her... I want her happy. She's been unhappy since our feud at the hospital. Please, give me a chance to be here a few days and get to know you and show you who I really am. I'll show you that what I say isn't just a little trick." "That would be wonderful, hun." I jump out of my chair and hug her tightly, I haven't been this happy since I was 11 years old, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!" I jumped up and down and ran upstairs and closed my door and screamed into my pillow and ran back downstairs, I reentered the room with my mom and Harry both just smiling at me, "What?" "You are precious, darling." mum answered. I giggled and Harry stood up and hugged and kissed my mother on the cheek, "Thank you so much." she smiled "If you make her this happy, I don't mind having you around." "Mum," "Yes, hunny?" I took a deep gulp and looked back at her, "Can he sleep with me tonight?" her eyes widened, Harry played it cool and stood like he was before just standing beside me, "Well... you know what I say, be careful," she winked. "Woah! Mum! Not like that." Harry chuckled, "If we do I'll go the safe way," He shot her a cocky smile, "Yes, he can sleep with you." I smiled wider.

After a good dinner me and Harry were on the couch watching some random movie mum was watching. I was watching the movie, Harry wasn't, he was watching me, his lips rubbed on my ear, "I love you, beautiful." His husky voice said in a form of a whisper. I don't remember finishing the movie but about 1 I woke up and looked to see Harry cuddling me and staring at me with his beautiful green orbs, "You got a little shaken up, are you alright?" "I am now that I know for sure you're here." he smiled at me, "Listen, about earlier, I was joking about the sex thing." I giggled but not to loud, "I know Hazza bear." I placed my head on his bare chest and placed my hand over his stomach, when he whispered something under his breath, not meant for me to hear, "I wouldn't have sex... sex is just meaningless, if anything I would make love to you... one day you'll be mine. Soon." I pretended not to hear him but I couldn't stand it. "Harry," "Hm?" "That was the cutest thing I've ever heard." I heard his heart pound through his chest, I looked up to see him smiling like a idiot, "You heard me?!" I giggled, "Yep!" "Oh gosh..." he hid his face with his luscious curls, "That's embarrassing." "You like like me?!" I giggled like crazy, but then I felt something against my stomach, a bulge. "Um.. uh. Oh gosh..." He scooted away from me, "I'm so embarrassed!" He covered his face in utter embarrassment. "Hazza... come on." "No... I can't believe this. I'm so stupid." I sighed... "Hazza... please. Come cuddle." "But..." "Harry!" "Fine!" He scooted close to me but then stopped insisting I scoot to him, I didn't dare leave space between us. "Do you love me?" he whispered, "Yes. Do you love me?" "More than anything," He responded. "Camibear, look, I want to be with you... but will your mum allow it? Will she forbid a actual relationship between us?"