12. So Confusing.

After a while I heard a loud boom sound from the bathroom and I immediately panicked. "Harry?" I called as I knocked on the door. I heard a low moan and whine, "Go away!!" "No! Open the door." "Camilla, go!" Finally I pulled a bobby pin out of my pocket and picked the lock to see Harry sitting on the floor head against the wall just gripping his bloody arm, "HARRY!" he looked up with all fear in his eyes, "Please go away..." he murmured. I think he is slightly upset I caught him in the act of it... instead of leaving I grabbed a paper towlette from the kitchen and damped it and leaned down beside Harry, "May I see your arm, hun?" He looked me in the eyes with even worse fear in his eyes, unwillingly he showed me his arm... I swear I've never thought of Harry doing this to himself, I took the damp towlette and rubbed the blood off him as he whimpered in pain, right then the hotel room door slammed, "We're home!!" Liam called. "Shit!!" I closed the bathroom door and locked it and looked at Harry, "Hazza, I promise they wont find out..." he ignored my words instead he mumbled "Please, save me, I need you to help me." I guess he didn't think I heard it because when I responded with "I will," he got startled. "Was I not supposed to hear that?" I asked as I finished cleaning his cuts, "No..." finally I took a deep sigh and lifted his arm and kissed it, "You seriously need me?" without even thinking he responded, "Yes... but since the boys are here... please sneak out so they don't see you were in here with me." I nod and go to get up but he pulls me down on his lap and hugs me tightly, "Save me from myself..." 

"Hey, Camilla. Why were you in-" "I was going to check on him but he is in the bathroom, still pissed at me I guess." they all nodded, "So, wanna go out and do something tonight?!" Niall said with all playfulness in his voice, "Eh, can we just chill here and watch movies?" "Aw..." "Niall, shut up. Sure, that sounds great, Cami!" Zayn said. "Yayayay!!" I said jumping around all girly and happily then stopping seeing they were laughing and staring. "So!" I exclaimed jumping on Louis' lap, "I missed ya Lou!" He laughed and then froze tightly looking towards Harry's room. Lou gently set me off his lap and put me to the place where he was originally sitting and walked up to Harry, "Harry, pal, you alright?" I looked over to see he was more pale than when I left him not saying a word he ignored him and sat in the chair beside the couch, "Never," he mumbled quietly to himself. "Hazza!" he looked up to me and gave a fake grin. I knew he needed someone... I jumped up and sat on his lap and hugged him as he hugged me back tighter than ever before, "Don't leave me... not today. Maybe next week... But not now. I need you desperately. I need your love." He whispered. "Didn't plan on leaving," I replied.

Louis' POV: 

I just tried to check on Harry but instead he ignored me and went and sat down. I guess he worried Camilla because now she's on his lap and hugging him. Damn he is lucky to have such a beautiful girl, I want to have her... for myself! I could get her if I want! Maybe I should start trying! I mean, he don't treat her like the sweet girl she is... if I just treated her super good, I'd have her!

Short chapter because yeah. Busy week ahead of me :(