5. Not Sneaky Enough

I jerked my arm behind my back immediately and stared at him who was just glancing towards where my arm was, "Hazza..." "No." He turned around, "I'm gonna be sick..." He grabbed his stomach and I gently grabbed him to the bathroom and sat beside him on the floor, "I swear I none of this has been since we've met." he just shakes his head in a upset way, "Camilla?" "Yes?" "Come with me..." "Where?" "I don't know, lets go see the boys!" I smacked my teeth and stood up, "Do you see me right now!?!" He looked me up and down a few times just taking in how I looked, "What? You look fine!" "WHATEVER!" I walked out and slammed myself on the bed, why did he come here to start with me? I told him I did not want to leave. I felt the bed sink a bit beside me and hot breath against my ear, "I'll let you be, bye..." He made his way out the window and left me face flat on my bed. What a idiot! I ran to my bathroom tears pouring down my cheeks, make-up staining every bit of where my tears ran, "I HATE YOU!!" I screamed staring in the mirror. I fell to the floor, red liquid falling from my arms, "You're such a failure, Camilla." I mumbled. Then I blacked out.

"Camilla! You're awake!!" Niall gripped his hug even tighter around me "Niall," smirkingly I said, "Why are you here?" "Because we love you!" Harry stood up on the other side of the room, I went stiff. Harry looked an absolute mess, he looked tired and pale, "Why am I here?" I spoke out loud as I stared at my hospital bracelet "Well, Harry saved you of course! He heard you yelling." My eyes shot up at Harry who now had his face hid, "I-Is that true Harry?" "What the hell do you think? Is it not real enough!? Do I have to tell you to LOOK at your arms? EVERYTHING here is real!" He was now bawling, he stomped over to the door slamming it behind him. I've never expected that, I broke in tears. "Camilla!" Louis got up and lied on the hospital bed with me and hugged me while Niall and Liam both were holding one of my hands. "It's ok Camilla, I will go check on him." Zayn said quietly. I heard the door close and I whispered to the guys, "Why did he do that?" Louis immediately replied, "He is a nervous person, he thought you were dead, Cami. He was freaking out." I sighed, "Anyone else hungry," in unison we all answered "No, Niall!" we all glanced at each other and burst out in laughter, "Hey, guys," they shot there attention to me, "I love you guys so much!" A smile crossed Niall's face who pushed Louis off me and hugged me "Yay!!! You're my new bestfriend then!" I giggled, "Alright Niall!" I gently gave him a push and he sprung off and went to his backpack pulling out a bag of plain chips, "Hey Lou," Liam said, "Yeah?" "Wanna tell Cami the story?" "Uh, you boys mind stepping out?" They stepped out and Louis remained, "Camilla, Harry isn't exactly ok. He isn't happy lately and this is the happiest we've seen him... he trusts you! He isn't always in a right mind ok, love? Be careful around Harry! He can go off and just accidentally do something he don't mean to... Just like me but he may be a bit worse." "How? What could you possibly do that you wouldn't have meant to do?" "This," he whispered, immediately I felt his strong lips against mine, I couldn't help I began to kiss back, but something stopped us both, "What the hell, Louis!!" I looked at the door at the same time Louis did, there stood a mad and confused Zayn. "Harry is gone no one can find him and you're in here kissing the one person thats probably the only thing he can think about? About Camilla! About what to do with life! He cares strongly about Camilla, Louis! You're so stupid!" Zayn slams the door and Louis runs out leaving me in a cold hospital room left to think about everything that has happened today. 

Harry left to go back home, Louis is to ashamed and went home himself and now Niall and Liam are the only ones to come visit... I'm pretty sure Zayn hates me. "Niall, I'm hungry!" "ME TOO!" "Call in some pizza," Liam stepped into my bedroom "So how does it feel to be home?" "Great!" I smile "Good." the topic takes a dive for the worst, "Talked to Zayn... Harry is still destroyed." Niall grabbed a pillow and covered his face "But, wanna go with us to see Harry?" "I think its better I don't..." "Why would you say that?" a pause in the room made it even harder "I couldn't bear seeing him upset... knowing its my fault." Liam nodded, "I see." him and Niall stood, "We have to go..." they didn't wait for me to say goodbye they just stood up and exit the room leaving me completely by myself all over again. I picked up my phone dialing Louis' number

Louis: Hello?

Me: Hey, what do I do?

Louis: What do you mean? Harry?

Me: Yeah... is there anything you know that I don't know?

Louis: I do know that he is inlove with you and we all knew since day one yall would have something for each other.

Me: What if I like you? 

...

 A TWIST.