4. Trust Is A Strong Element

I found Harry up in the guest room but he didn't hear me enter... I gently closed it behind me but he didn't hear me because he was so zoned out staring at the wall before him. "H-Harry?" He gripped the blanket "What?" His eyes watered and he released every bit of emotion he had in him fall onto the bed releasing quiet sobs. "Are you ok?" "Ok?? No." I didn't know what to do! He helped me so I had to be there for him. I went over to him and gently grabbed his large hand and stared at his beautiful emerald green eyes, "Harry, I'm here." "B-b-but..." before a word could be said he gently leaned in kissing me gently on the lips and pulled away "I'm sorry, Camilla! I had to... you've been so sweet to me... no one has cared about me like this." His eyes fill with tears even more but this time I just hug him as tight as I can. After a few minutes he lies back on the bed with me and we remain that position, "Harry, why don't you have a girlfriend?" His breathing hitched. "I don't know... I don't trust most girls." "Do you trust me enough to tell me why you are upset?" His eyes met mine and he rubbed my cheek with the back of his hand, "I trust you..." "So could you tell me?" He inhaled deeply "Yes, darling... I just found out that my mum got in a car accident. I just worry so much over her... I don't want her hurt especially when I'm this far from her." He looks over to the wall and he moves his arm down to my waist and pulls me on top of him eventually looking into my eyes, "Harry, I am here for you." "I know" he said in a hushed whisper, he began to run his fingers through my hair and twirling my hair eventually we fell asleep just like that. We were woken up by Niall coming in jumping on the bed, "GUYS WAKE UP!! FOOD!" What a way to wake up for breakfast... I gently started getting off Harry after Niall exited the room closing the door behind him but Harry grabbed me insisting we lie there a bit longer, "Morning, Camilla." He said in a raspy morning voice. "I yawned and smiled into his chest "Morning Harry." I wouldn't mind lying here a bit longer but hunger was getting to me, I gently slapped him "Let's go eat!!" "Erm... urgh, fine." I rolled off him and smiled like an idiot right next to him "W-what?" "You just look so precious when you're sleepy!" "O-um thanks." He grabbed his neck and hid his face with his curls. "Come on!!" I jumped off the bed and made my way downstairs.

Right when we were done with breakfast I got a phone call, 'Mum' appeared on my screen

Me: Hello, mum.

Mum: Where the hell are you?!

Me: Brandon's...

Mum: THAT'S IT. I'M COMING TO GET YOU!!

The line ended and Brandon and the boys were all staring. They heard her. "Leaving us?" Liam asked in an upset tone. I nodded. I got up and braced myself, she would be here in minutes. I heard loud knock on the door, "She's here..." I went towards the door, "Wait," Liam stopped me, "Let me get your number, keep contact! I'll give the rest of the boys your number, too." I told him fastly and went to walk but strong pair of arms wrapped their way around my waist from behind "Be safe, love. Don't worry me." That husky voice of Harry's... he gently kissed my ear then turning me around to place a passionate kiss on my lips, "Call me tonight?" "I don't-" "Check your phone," he smiles cheekily. I smile and kiss his cheek but then rush out the door to meet hell.

I was in my room that night lying on my bed 'Check your phone.'

What did he mean? So I did. His contact picture of him kissing my cheek while I was sleeping his contact name 'Harry Styles :)' I look at the time 11:32 PM the line rang a few times,

Harry: Hey, Cami!

Me: So you decide to call me Cami now?

Harry: Yeah, we need nicknames! Plain names are to original.

Me: Sure, yours can be Hazza.

Harry: Haha, then yours will CamiBear

I began to giggle a bit,

Me: Ok! Fine, Hazza!

Harry: Hey, um... so, are we like bestfriends now?

Me: Yeah..

Harry: Did you get in trouble today?

Me: Yeah... got pretty bad yelled at and then she slapped me... that's bout it.

Harry: That's terrible!

Me: Nah..

Harry: Where do you live?

Me: Why?

Harry: I wanna come get you... I want you to spend the night with me again. I miss CamiBear.

Me: Aw, Hazza.

Harry: So can I come get you?

Me: Erm. Not tonight.

Harry: Can I at least sneak into your window and visit with you until you fall asleep?

Is he really asking ME this?

Me: Ok, fine! I'll text you the address.

Harry: I'll be over in less than ten minutes.

He hung up fast so I text him my address, I got up and cracked the window but right two minutes before he got here, I realized, I look terrible! I flipped my arms over to see that they do look bad, themselves. "CamiBear?" I turn around to see a worried look on his face. "N-no, Ha-arry its no-ot what it looks like!"

..............