Request|Guren X Reader

Reader's POV

"But sir! Come one i don't want to facilitate that place, and especially not him!" I then pointed Guren who was beside me, still trying to persuade Kureto so i won't go to Gruren's squad.

"(F/n) after that so-called incident, I can't risk it happening again" he rubbed his temples, "plus you're one of the few people who i somewhat trust, and you're one of the strongest soldier there is, so quit being stubborn and just agree with me already!" He added.

"Yes i know, but still! Him!" I said "o-oh w-wait, y-you trust me?" I asked, confused. "Yeah." He said "Now get out of my office."

After Kureto made us leave his office, now i have to move to another place to crash. "So what was your name again?" He asked, "really?" I face palmed, "would it hurt to remember my name?" I remarked "yeah, sure, whatever" he said not looking to me. I let out a sigh "the name's (f/n), (l/n) (f/n), remember my name so you know who to call when your arse is in trouble" i said, sarcasm is in love with me lately. "Arse?" He asked, i let out a groan "nevermind" i mumbled.

We headed to his office and i set down the paperwork I need to fini-i mean we have to finish. "Okay so where can i work?" I asked, glaring at his direction. "The office next to mine, the one on the right" he said, I nodded and took half off the paperwork that needs to be done. I left the office and went to mine. I opened the door, it looks like there was a storm that went over here and left it with out any concern.

"Let's get to work, shall we" i said and closed the door, cleaning everything and everything, not leaving a single dust or stain. A few hours had past and i'm almost finished, I just need to clean the room that is connected to the office. "Oi, (f/n)" Guren said opening the door, i looked at the door, "what now? Can't you see i'm busy" i said glaring at him. He raised his hands in defeat "i know, i know , I just thought you'd like some coffee, Shinya's also there by the way" Guren said, "come to my office if you want some" he said and closed the door. "Oh and we have chocolate cake" he added on the other side of the door.

After his footsteps decreased, i checked myself on the mirror and fixed my (h/l) (h/c), and went to Guren's office. "Yo" Guren said, Shinya smiled at me and continued to eating his cake, I took a seat on the small sofa, Guren handed my a slice of cake and coffee, i mouthed 'thank you' to him and eat it.

"How's the paperwork?" Shinya asked both me and Guren, we looked at each other for a second. "Uummm...I-i mean we still haven't started" i said, "I don't know about you but the only reason i haven't started is because the office looked like a warehouse rather than that, I don't know why you still haven't started it" i said looking at Guren, who's getting another slice. "I fell asleep, that's all" He said, "yup, definitely Guren" Shinya said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice, then smiled at Guren. Guren sighed, we had a friendly chat through out the afternoon.

"I should probably finish cleaning my office" i said and made my way towards the door. "Oh and Guren" i said "hm?" He said, looking at me. "You better not mess this up, i'm stuck with you for three months" i said and left the door. "Oi! I can't make promises, (f/n)!" He shouted. I giggled a bit and went to my office.

After cleaning everything, i checked the time, 5 pm. Well i have nothing else to do so i took a quick shower and got dressed. I walked around aimlessly going through different halls. "(L/n)-san?" I turned around and saw small girl, with purple hair. "Oh, Shinoa. What do you want?" I asked her, following her was a girl with blond hair tied into two pigtails, Mitsuba. Followed again by a brunette haired kid, a black haired male and a pink haired male. I eyed them for a second and went back to Shinoa "oh noting i just thought that you and Guren was already a thing" she said a grin was plastered on her face. I frowned "are you serious" i muttered. "You know i hate him" i said straight to her face. She giggled a bit, "Ara~ ara~ does being with Kureto-san made you like that?" She said, keeping the grin on her face, "if i could, then i would literally carve that grin on your face" i shot back at her, smiling. "Fiesty, maybe that's how Guren likes them" she said, i let out a sigh. "You never change, Shinoa-san" i said then smiled at her. "So who's the newbie?" I asked looking at the three males. "Who are you calling newbie?" The black haired male, scoffed. "Yuu-san please calm down" the brunette male said, trying to stop him from going near me. "If you don't know, Yuu. She's one of the elite soldiers ever been" the pink haired male said, "let him go, if he wants a fight, i'd gladly give him one" i said, glaring my eyes on the black haired male, or the one they call Yuu. "Yuu-san, stop that if you want to get your butt kicked" Mitsuba said with an annoyed tone in her voice.