[Choose] FINAL DESICION

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷

"I choose..." You thought about it for a while, a lot of voices speaking or even yelling at your own line of thoughts in sync, you cocked your eyebrow and looked down "damn this is hard" you mumbled, "(y/n)" Yuu said, you looked up at him "y-yeah?" You stuttered, "are you okay? You don't look so good" Mika said with a worried face.

You looked at them, still thinking what your next action should be. "Sorry!" Was all you said and ran off to another hallway, "(y/n)!" They shouted, you didn't bother to look back.

You kept on running until you knew they couldn't find you. You placed your hand over your chest, feeling the quick beating of your heart. Still catching your breath from all of that running.

"Hey (n/n)-chan" a female voice said, you looked up. Seeing one of your friends "oh, hey Mitsu-chan!" You said, giving her a smile. "So why aren't you with Yuu or Mika?" She asked. "Both of them confesed to me" you said bluntly. cocking an eyebrow at the memory.

She scoffed, then looked away. "Hey! it isn't funny! you know!" you half yelled, at the blond "I know, I know. Its just that-" she puffed her cheeks and looked away again. Mitsuba was cluthing her stomach. She started laughing, still trying to hold it back. "Mitsu!" you yelled again, trying to catch the girl's attention, "sorry, (n/n)-chan. Its just that" she said in between giggles, you raised an eyebrow at her. "You really have to had two guys fall in love with you, That's amazing!" Mitsuba squealed while clamping both her hands.

You just sighed at her childish behavior. "wait!-" She yelled, "what is it now" you groaned, "why are you still here?! you need to answer them!" she yelled, grabbing your hand and dragging you behind her. "hey Mitsu-chan! wait!" you yelled at her, trying to let go of her. she finally turned around, you frowned and looked at the ground. "i-i didn't choose any of them b-because..." you explained to her everything. (reader-chan loves KRUL!! WAIT no, i'll shut up now...//now going back to the story)

Mitsuba hummed after you explained to her everything. "then you wan't..." you nodded, "okay then. I support you" she smiled at you, genuinely. "tell it to them okay?" she said. You nodded, "i will" , 'good luck' she mouthed.

=== 5 Years Time Skip ===

"so you just told us now?...why?" Mika asked, you chuckled nervously. "i'm not sure how to tell it to you two" you said, scrathcing the nape of your neck. Yui sighed, "we also have something to tell you (y/n)-chan" Yuu said, cocking an eyebrow, you nodded.

...

"What!" you shouted, "did i hear you rigth?!!" you shouted once more, both of them chuckled nervously. "wait-wait-wait" you said holding both of your hands for them to stop talking for a second. "so your telling me that you two are together?!" you shouted once more, Mika and Yuu nodded at the same time.

you huffed your cheecks "and i thought me being asexual is already weird and you two telling me that your bisexual is even weirder" you commented "-says the you who adopted a cat and a dog isn't better you know" Yuu remarked, "Yuu!" Mika said slightly. "wait how come both of you confessed to me if you two are in love" you said restong your head at the palm of your hand.

"actually" Mika started to say, "When you left-"Yuu cleared his throat and continued-"-i mean-when you ran off to somewhere...me and Mika have a lot of talking and well..." Yuu stopped for a second his facebos all flustered. "We realize that-"-Mika said, continuing what Yuu started whilw looking at him and smilling at the dork-"-we actually like each other" Mika finished.

Your smile grew wider "Yesss finally!" you cheered while fan girling (?) at the same time. Thw two male's looking at you with a weird look. "Don't judge" you said and continued to fangirl. Both of them just shrugged your weird behavior and eventually joined in.

=== Asexual Ending ===

and yessss this is an idea i got for awhile i'm just not sure how to write it that much

and yes the requests are still in draft but hey i want to finish this badly that i have a LOT of grammar and spelling errors so yea?...

and PS i'm using my phone (it used to be my dad's phone but he got a new one so yea) so i can't really type really well ; w ;

hope you like this chapter

-Rin22