Request|Modern AU|Guren X Reader

So basically you're in college or some shiz
And also i'll try a different type of pov btw this is just an experiment

(F/S) favorite subject
(LF/S) least favorite subject
(R/S) random subject

...

Great just great you thought, as you went upstairs to your class, looking through the different rooms on campus. As you reached your destination aka your late class, you hesitantly opened the door, seeing that the prof is still not there great i got worked up for nothing you mentally slapped yourself. But still there were only a few seats left i quickly went to the nearest vacant seat. You looked to the other seat, which was occupied by a black haired male, with a white shirt and a black and red polo.

"Um excuse me, but- uhm" -you scratched the back of your neck-"is this seat occupied?" You asked. He turned his gaze to you, with his purple eyes. "Not really, feel free to seat there if you want" you nodded and took a seat next to the male. "My name is (f/n) btw, (l/n), (f/n)" you said, turning your head to face him, he turned his gaze to you. "Guren Ichinose" i smiled at him and began to took out my laptop and opened it.After a 14 minutes to be exact, your prof entered the room apologizing because of the unexpected meeting held by the faculty.

...

After your first class you checked your irregular schedule on your (f/c) phone seeing that there was a 40 minute gap between your first class and the second. Looking at other students you saw the same black haired male. "Hey Guren!" You yelled catching up to him. "Hey... I was wondering what your next class would be" i said looking up to him (AN i really like small/medium sized girlzz) Guren hummed for a second, "maybe (f/s)" he said, "what's yours" you giggled for a bit. We have the same class after all" you waved to hime goodbye and went the other direction.

== Time Skip To a Few Weeks ==

Exams are almost nearing and you had a lot of friends, but mostly you spend a lot of time after classes with Guren. And a lot of studying specially on (lf/s) with him too.

...

You made your way to your class, (r/s). Walking to your usual seat, next to Guren. You placed a small smile to him and he smiled back. Most of the time the both of you were passing a long pad paper back and forth telling random jokes, because the your prof doesn't like any phones on your class.

When you filled the paper with random remarks and jokes, you peeked your head to the side and saw that he took a small, black notebook. He wrote something with his pen, you couldn't see what he was writing because he was covering it using his left arm. He folded the paper and threw it at your desk, on cue the bell rang. You unfold the paper seeing there was a single sentence on it.

I think i like you, ya know

Feeling heat rise up from your cheeks you quickly looked at his direction and he was almost near the door, smiling at your reaction 'just kidding' he mouthed and chuckled, leaving the room with you dumbfounded.

You took the small note and stuff it in the pocket of your (f/c) jeans and took your bag and walked home.

Processing everything that had happened earlier, you pushed aside all of those thoughts 'because for one, he has Mahiru, he talked about her a few  times especially when i ask him who he likes' you thought. Sighing you reached your apartment and went to the nineteenth floor. Making a few turns you reached your small but decent apartment. I opened the door and closed it. You flopped down your bed and took out the note again.

You analyze it again and again, thinking that there was another meaning to it. Groaning you placed the paper on the small table near the counter and went to your fridge and took a half eaten cheesecake you baked a last week. While slicing a small portion of the cheesecake you looked at the small paper once more, and saw a few smudge of black ink on the back of it. Setting your plate down on the counter you took the paper and turned the paper to the other side and saw another hand writing.

Well actually I really do

...if you haven't noticed

=== End ===

This is just literally just adorable for me ' 3 ' sorry for the lack of new one shots huhuhhuuh i only have one more request left made by littlemissseraph  hhehehehe i'll try to finish it by at least tomorrow huuhuhhu ; A ;

Okay before i end this new one shot i want to ask if i should stick with this type of writing style or the first pov type that i dod a lot on my previous one shots

Please tell me it helps a lot ; A ;