[Choose]Modern AU|YuichiroXReaderXMikaela

I got this idea from tumblr ' w '
And btw i made a final decision
(B f/n) best friend name
(Bf/n) boyfriend
The space means the friend zone

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️

"Yuu! Mika!" You yelled at the two male, catching up to them with my slow pace. "Yo" Yuu greeted, raising one hand. Giving Yuu a high-five i smiled at Mika, who also gave a smile in return. "I really don't want school to start so early" you groaned at the thought.

"At least your smart" Yuu added, as he patted your back. "Besides this is the last school year for us" added Mika, you sighed then nodded.

"Its a shame that the three of us has different class" you started, grubbing your temple. "Can't you transfer to another class?" Mika asked. "I tried that last school year...let's just say it didn't end well for me" Yuu stated.

...

As the three of you parted ways, to your own different class you got a weird feeling that someone is in fact watching you. Turning your head form side to side, only to see no one. Not even a glimpse of a student.

You clicked your tongue and head towards your classroom. "Hey (y/n) i heard someone from another class likes you" your best friend, (b f/n). You laughed at what she said "that's just a lie you know" you said while flickering her forehead, (b f/n) just puffed her cheeks at your remark.

"Even if what i know is-well probably a lie- there should be someone who likes you! Who knows! The possibilities are endless!" She said, flailing her hands up in the air. You rolled your eyes at her short speech. "And besides maybe Mika-san or Yuu-san likes you, who knows" she gave a mischievous laugh. "Yeah right" you leaned back to your chair more, while thinking if it was even possible.

You groaned "that was such a waste of time!" You groaned once more. "Says the one who gets high grades" (b f/n) scoffed. "I like learning new things but i hate people teaching me new things" you responded, while burying your face with your arms. "Oh the irony" she rolled her eyes.

...

"(F-f/n)-san. I like you!" A boy your age confessed to you, in the middle of the hallway. "Huh?" Was all you could say. Well being the oblivious person you are, your not so good when people have feeling for you. "I like you" he said again, you chuckled nervously not k owing what to do or say, "shit (b f/n was right" you thought "should i say something or..." you muttered under your breath.

"H-hey wait!" You yelled while someone dragged you by you hand. "Mika! Yuu!" What the hell was that for?!" You yelled at the two male, while struggling  at their grip. You groaned in frustration.

Finally they let go of my two hands. Although they dragged me into the music hall. "What the hell was that for?" You questioned, Yuu and Mika looked at each other then nodded. "(Y/n)..." Yuu started. "Yea?" You replied. "I'm not-i mean we're not sure that you've noticed it but..." Yuu trailed down, a blush forming on his face. "We both like you (y/n)!" Mika blurted out, his face is red but still kept a straight face. "And we know that you can't choose both that's why-" Mika got cut off "you either choose Mika" Yuu stated, "or Yuu-chan" Mika finished. Heat rises to your cheeks, "i-i choose..." You think about for a moment.

=== To be continued ===

O w O i can't wait for your reaction when i post the endings

Y ending
M ending
??? ending

Feel free to guess which one is the best o w o
And the request box is open forevah!!! So no need to ask if you want me to do some sheez just tell me the details

Either you message it or comment it on any chapter on this book o w o

Love ya
-Rin22