Request|Modern AU|Mikaela X Reader

Requested by the one and only littlemissseraph ohohohoh asdgjk

But before i start this i want to make this specific scenario 2 different type of story line, still keeping the same idea but with different dialogue and ofcs different outcomes bcs i really liked the idea of it so have fun asdgh

(Ol/n) other last name
=== Reader's POV ===

Referencing Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Every time i encounter something bad i always think that it was just a bunch of witches that casts upon humans, making the hatred in their hearts grow stronger each day.

But whenever that happens i always think that someone or something will and will try to stop it. And i think that mahou shoujos will put an end to them, before they turn into one.

...

I never i really wanted this life from the start. Being born from a wealthy family is of coarse one of the hardest things to consider. Yes it may sound amazing to some, but in reality.

Its hard.
...

Sheepishly standing up from my bed, awoken by the sound of my alarm clock. I did my normal routine every school day, but today was different. My last senior tear at Sanguinem Academy, after all those crap i've been through. Although in some circumstances my school is is very...dull, quite...listless or so i thought.

Taking the train to school with other students, my father always insisted to take me to school ever since but even when i was younger i always wanted a peaceful life, while being born as part of the (l/n)'s that's why i manage to change my last name to (ol/n). And no one suspected a thing.

Walking to school i saw my only friend, Ely (who knows where i referenced the name??? O w O) jogging next to her, we talked on the way to my class until she parted ways. Glancing back and forth i can see the disgust in other people's eyes as they look at me. I walked inside my class as i closed the door, looking back at the desk. Blanc.

No other person was in here the ceiling started to leave a black substance, dripping in front of me, same with the sides of the room. Panicking i turned around to go out of the room, not a single trace of the door. Everything was black. I closed my eyes waiting for the ooze the go away. Feeling nothing i opened my eyes that i was on top of the school and outside the railing.

Waiting to jump. I held on to the mesh that separated the the end of the school i gripped on it, my life depending on it. "So are you gonna jump yet?" I heard a female voice spoke, right behind me.

Hesitantly turning my head, facing a short girl with long pink hair looking at me with her crimson red eyes, looking deeper onto me i let go of the mesh that was keeping me on the roof top. Plunging into my demise.

...

I gasped for air, as i shot up from my bed. Shaking, placing both of my hands to my head for sipport. "A dream,it's only a dream" i muttered, on cue my alarm clock beeped the hell out of it.

Being a little cautious i did my normal routine for it was the fourth school day, at our third quarter of the school year. The last three day i was absent because of reasons. But yesterday i had a long talk about my parents about business matters.

...

As i walked to school the first person i saw was Ely, i approach-ed the brunette girl and walked our way to class, i told her everything about my dream, but i left the part with the short pink haired girl. As we parted ways, i waved goodbye to her, looking at the other students who were walking the hall way was looking at me with confused looks. Not bothering to any of them i went inside.