[Unusual Love] HS AU|ShinyaXReader Part 2

Ahdjsbbdej
♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷
=== Your POV ===

The following day already came, you sighed at the sight of him again, atleast he didn't made the same mistake again, you puffed your cheeks then turning your attention back to the countless pile of returned books by the students. You don't get paid tho, it was more on a voluntary action while the two librarians are the one who operates the scanning machine and encoding the books that had been borrowed, returned and overdue ones. Since you weren't allowed to mess with the system you're stuck with recording the books, arranging the books and the most tedious one is placing back the books on their proper place on the respective shelves. Which is one of the most exhausting thing to do is that students don't bother returning the books that they had took out to their right places back.

That was the one thing you hated the most. You sighed as you saw him walking towards you, or the circulation desk to be exact. "What do want now??" You said to yourself mentally because if you greeted them rudely you shivered at the thought. "(L/n)?" He called out to you, you sighed then looked at him with unamused eyes. "So I was wondering.." Shinya said removing his gaze from. "Male it simple. Make it quick" you stated then returning your attention back to the papers stacked on your desk. "Ah okay-sorry" he apologized then smiling genuinely at you. "Do you want to eat later? After you finish with your shift I mean" he asked a slight blush forming in his face. You sighed then looked at him "I'd love too but you see- I can't" you turned down his offer but still smiling at the blonde (???). "O-okay" he stuttered- "maybe next time then" he said then walked away. You sighed "if there is a next time" you said to yourself.

-----

[[SHINYA'S POV]]

"So.." Guren said breaking the silence "how'd it go?" he asked with his god damn grin. I sighed ignoring him in the process. "Oi! I asked you didn't I?" Guren exclaimed. I sighed again, "well she refused" I started. Guren looked at me wide-eyed. "S-she refused?!" He exclaimed "are you serious?!!" Guren shouted at me "do you think I'm joking?" I asked the male. Guren groaned at me "and here I thought you two would look like a great couple" He mumbled. I sighed at him "as if that'd ever happen" I remarked at him.

"Okay but if you do have a chance to be together- would you consider me as your best man?" He asked, I shook my head "are you even thinking" i said.

---

[[Your POV]]

You sighed as you walked inside the library at 5 in the morning, Greeted by a few librarians who actually work there but since they're short on people you just can't ignore their offer.

As much as you love the library and working there you sure wished you could go to work at noon. Bit of course that's something that will never happen. You made your way to your desk and opened your computer, walking over to the other side of the room you switched open the lights revealing the rows of bookshelf aligned perfectly to your liking. Finally you flipped the sign saying the library is now finally open.

Not long enough a few students started entering the library some with their laptop while some are cramming their books in a go. You chuckled to yourself at the sight of the students. Your peaceful morning didn't last long. Soon more and more students came and more students are borrowing making a line. You groaned to yourself for you know today will be another long one.

---

"So about this book that I need for my thesis" Shinya started, "the one you've been looking for all this time?" You asked.

"Yes that one!"

"Well lucky for you someone returned it not too long ago" you replied, handing him the book.

"Just write whatever you need to write-you know the drill"

"Yes ma'm!" Shinya said taking the book from your hands then proceeding to write with his pen. "And I also need to return this" he added, Shinya opened his bag and taking out 2 hard cover books. "How the hell do you even carry that" you mumbled "I'm not that weak y'know" he replied "ah sorry! I shouldn't have said that" you apologize taking the two books from him.

"Here" he handed me the book, I added it to the list and such, returned it to him once again. "Goodluck with your thesis" you said to him "thanks (l/n)! See you later!" Shinya waved goodbye then left.

You looked at the two books that was resting on your damn desk, you groaned taking these pain-in-the-ass book closer to you. You flipped the book open to the last page, with a note placed neatly.

___________________

You know having dinner with me would be a great idea!

-Shinya
___________________

You chuckled to yourself while looking at the piece pf paper.

You took out the other book and again a small piece of paper was put neatly.

___________________

Now that I mentioned having dinner with me

Would you like to have dinner with me? My treat

((Please say yes I don't want to waste my reservations huhu))

-Shinya
___________________

You sighed then smiled to yourself, I mean whats the worst thing that could happen? You asked yourself.

------

"So (l/n)" Shinya said, standing right in front of you. You looked at him then sighed "I'll meet you layer at 6, don't be late" you said smiling a little at the male. He smiled at you then nodded "don't be late either!" He said then he proceeded to leave. You chuckled to yourself hearing his shout of victory right outside the library door.

[[E N D]]

♦️🔹♦️🔹♦️🔹♦️

Well this is way terrible than I expected huhu

-Airi