[Choose]Mikaela's Ending

Damn i'm earleh afffff o w o

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷

"I choose...Mika!" You shouted. Yuu smiled, and held out he's hand. Mika groaned and took out his wallet and gave Yuu some money. You stared at the two of them with disbelief. "Did you just bet on who i'm gonna choose?!" You shouted at their faces. "He started it" Mika said, pointing at Yuu. "Hey don't tell her..!" Yuu said, you sighed at the two males in front of you. "Really?" You muttered.

"So you picked Mika right" Yuu asked. "Yeah" you said in a low voice, While nodding as response. Yuu chuckled, "what's funny" Mika asked, "not much, its just that"-he looked at both of you-"you're meant for each other" Yuu finished. An idea came to your head. You walked slightly to you and leaned to his ear, "i'm pretty sure that you haven't noticed but you and Shinoa-chan look adorable together" you finished and leaned out. Smirking at his priceless reaction.

"I-i'll be going now" Yuu said, pointing to another hall. "So you two can have some private time" he said and walked away. "So where were-" Mika was cut off "try not to do anything weird to (y/n), i mean it Mika" Yuu said, while walking away, not looking at us. "Fine fine" Mika said. With that Yuu turned to another corner.

"You want to continue or..." Mika started. You chuckled, "let's continue" he nodded. Mika leaned forward, his beautiful ocean blue eyes meet your shinning (e/c) eyes. You closed your eyes, felling Mika's lips touch yours.

The kiss lasted a few seconds, until you pulled back "your an amazing kisser"-you smiled-"i'm glad you stole my first kiss" you took a few strands of Mika's hair, playfully touching it. "Let's go back" you said, Mika nodded.

=== 5 years time skip ===

"Wait really!" You exclaimed, "someone's a bit too happy" Mika said, "yes really" Yuu answered, "how can i not be happy! Yuu managed to have a someone despite hus denseness!" You shouted in amazement, "h-hey i'm not that dense (y/n)..." Yuu said. "No Yuu is so dense that i really have to make the first move!" Shinoa said, while twirling around, making her word more dramatic. "H-hey! Shinoa!" Yuu said, while groaning.

"So when did you answer Yuu-chan?" You asked "more like when Yuu answered Shinoa-san" Mika commented. "Mika! I thought you were at my side!" Yuu yelled. "I answered him a few months ago" Shinoa said, clinging to Yuu's arm. Smiling innocently at Yuu. While Yuu chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"So if ever Mika would propose to you right here and now...what will you answer be?" Shinoa asked, grinning at you, you smiled at her. "Easy i'd say no" you said in a serious tone, after a few seconds you smiled sweetly at them like nothing happened.

"Y-you'd say n-no..?" Yuu asked, "of course i'd say no, i don't want my sweet little chunk of perfection, proposing to me right now, i want it to be somewhere special or even a beach or so" you finished. "Y-yeah" they all said looking at you weirdly. "I thought she hate the beach?" Yuu half whispered to Mika and Shinoa, Mika hummed, thinking for an answer. "Just go with it..!" Mika hesitantly said.

"Wait... L-little chunk o-of perfection..?" Yuu repeated, "my new nickname for mah sweet hubby. I just came up with it recently!" You shouted, proudly. "Right-moving on!" Yuu said. "Wait! Before that!" Mika interrupted, "but if i really do propose to you"-Mika's face is a bit red-"what would your answer be?" Mika asked, with a concern look on his face.You smiled sweetly at him.

"I'd say yes dumbass."

=== Mika's Ending ===

Eyyy another chappie published! Huzzah! I still have another request but i won't post it yet i'm still working on another part tho the ??? Ending o w o

Stay tuned!! Dammit!
~Rin22