[Coffee Shop] Modern AU|Shinya X Reader

And another modern au is here asdfgjkl

Please give me requests ; w ;
Reader's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Taking it from my desk, i opened it to see a new message. Checking the time it was 2 pm in the afternoon. I opened it and read a new message.

To: (f/n) o w o ) //
From: (bf/n) (AN bf/n boyfriend's name)

Let's meet up at the coffee show in 3 hours ;)

I turned my off my phone and went out of my room to go downstairs, i ate some cereal, and opened the television to watch the news.

== Time skip ==
Brought to you by a random ONS fun fact
Did you know Krul's bat's name is 'Arukano' o w o
== Time skip finished ==

I checked the time 4:15 pm. I head towards my room, and took a long shower, finishing. I wore a white dress with a (f/c) design at the bottom, more or less it looks like a (f/c) color was sprayed unto the bottom of the dress. The dress reaches a few inches below my kness, i wore a brown sandals, that match it. Getting my (f/c) phone case, putting it on my small bag same with my wallet with my savings i head towards outside. Closing the house, with my key i left. After i locked the house i checked my watch, 4:50 pm.

I already got in the coffee shop near our house, it only took me like 6 minutes to get here. Almost thrice a week i come in thus coffee shop that's why the staff already know me. Which is funny because they always keep a vacant table...which is my favorite spot in the coffee shop, beside the amazing glass window.

"Hey (f/n)" i heard a feminine voice beside me, i looked at her direction "oh, hey Chess" i said, "you want the regular?" Chess asked "I'll have it later, i'm gonna waiting for (bf/n) first" i replied, chuckling a bit. "M'kay" Chess said then head towards the counter, this coffee shop is self service but since they don't really have a lot of people during at this hour of the day, they usually go near customers. Plus Chess and Horn works here for fun, they said that they just want to earn money before their last semester starts...which is about 3 months from now.

I looked at the people who went inside the café, two males one black haired dude that wore a black vest and a grey shirt and black pants, followed by a guy with silver hair that is tucked by the side, wearing a grey blazer and white polo and a black pants, letting out a sigh i checked the time for about tenth time. It's already 5:20 pm and (bf/n) is still isn't here. I took my phone out and played (f/g) on my phone.

"Hey (f/n)" i looked Horn, "yea?" I said going back to my game. "You've been here for about 45 minutes now, don't you think that person won't show up or something?" Horn said, with a worried expression on her face but still kept a smile. Sighing i replied "i guess not, i'll just take the regular for me" i smiled at her, she nodded "oh and add more cream" i added "got it" she said walking back to the counter. I checked my phone again and saw a new message.

To: (f/n) o w o ) //
From: (bf/n)

I'm not so sure if i'm gonna make it right now. Let's just meet at the park at 8 pm, okay? Love ya!

I didn't reply. I'm pretty sure he's just gonna ditch me anyway, its not like this is the first time he canceled the 'plan' he made me go. "Hey Chess, Horn" i said looking at them. "He's not gonna make it right?" Horn said giving me my strawberry parfait and iced coffee with extra cream.

"Yup. Turns out he messaged me a lot of times saying that he's on his ways and stuff. Then at the end he just couldn't make it" i chuckled a bit "you know you should break up with him, (f/n)" Chess replied at the counter, "besides its his lost not yours" she added. "Yea, and also. You deserve to be with someone else" Horn said, while Chess was going near my table, "it's a good thing tho" Chess said with a smile. "What is?" Horn asked "(f/n) still haven't got her first kiss yet" Chess replied smiling at me "geez, thanks Chess. That really helped me" i said, a bit of annoyance in my voice. I ate my parfait while they talk to me. I saw the black haired dude leave the coffee shop, i looked at my left and saw that the silver haired male was sitting at the table alone, with a cup of coffee in front of him.