Request|Ferid X Tsundere!Reader

Eyy an update hueheuheu
Requested by @ChrolloLucilifer ; w ;
Hope you like it~

Reader's POV

Ever since i 'met' that damn Ferid. He started to annoy me like every way possible. "(F/n)~" i groaned silently "what do you want now?!" I shouted at the most annoying person on the planet-no that just an understatement! The whole universe perhaps! "Awww someone's mad already" he teased going near me, "don't awwwww me!" i walked farther away. "I'm gonna call you tsuntsun from now on!" He laughed while annoying me. "Why did Krul made me meet you" i mumbled, "you know your a lot more fun to tease than Mika" he said, chuckling. "You know he's over there" i pointed to the other side of the room. He glared at our direction and continued doing whatever he has to do. "Don't mind him" Ferid replied. Annoyed, i left the room.

...

It's almost a few weeks has passed since i met that damn Ferid and his damn sassiness, and ever since he isn't so bad i guess. Excluding the inappropriate jokes he uses every time he sees me, he's no so bad, i guess.

"Hey (l/n)" i turned around to face  "yea?" I frowned a little, "Ferid wants you to meet him at the bridge right now" i sighed. "He could have atleast told me personally-" -i coughed a bit- "n-not that i want to meet him soon" i mumbled. "I'm going" i said under my breath and walked to the bridge.

=Time Skip=
brought to you by a random OnS funfactDid you know that Hiiragi literally means Holy
=Time Skip asdfg=

Walking closer to the bridge you could see that it was Ferid...with someone. "Hey Ferid!" I yelled, he turned around with his infamous smirk of his. Looking beside him was a (random female vampire cuz i got no one) looking at me with disgust, i'd gladly rip off those lips of hers of she keeps that damn smile of hers. I frowned at the sight of those two.

Without thinking i turned my back and left without saying anything. That annoying useless piece of paperclip...!!-Wait paperclips are usefull!!! Every emotion keeps swirling on my head, i can't think straight. I groaned at the thought of them together.

Suddenly two arms snaked around me, not wanting me to get free. "Y-you don't want your little friend to keep waiting don't you" i said still frowning at the scene of them. He just chuckled, not giving me a response, "have i ever told you that you look adorable when your mad, tsuntsun" i can feel myself blush from what he said, "n-no" i hesitantly replied.

"W-what happened to that annoying part of yours" i looked at the the other direction, struggling from his grip. "Let me go" i struggled one more time "but what of i don't want to?" I puffed my cheeks "god dammit" i mumbled. I can feel heat rise up from cheecks. "I told you let go of me" i commanded in a stern voice. 0
"Give me a reason first" i can already feel he's smirking from behing.

"So i can do this" i turned around and kissed him at the lips. The kiss wasn't long but it wasn't too short for us. It was just perfect, "i told you to let go of me" i grinned at his priceless reaction, backing a way for some space. "So you feel the same way then" he asked, "i didn't kiss you for no reason" i tuned around and walked away "baaakkaaa" i said in a teasing tone looking back i smirked at his reaction. "See you around then" i walked away from his mansion. "And stop calling me with that nick name of yours, stupid" i asked irritated. "Whatever you say tsuntsun" he remarked. I sticked out my tongue and walked away.

== Extra ==

(R/fv) (random female vampire) -where's that blood you promised.

Ferid- here, i got it extra special

(R/fv)- did you make jealous?

Ferid- yup, plus you should probably be more careful. She doesn't like sharing that much

(F/fv)- i know. But it was worth it lmao

Asdfgh Ferid was overly OOC asdfgh i'm sorry!!!