[Rain] KimuzukiXReader

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷

"(Y/n)! Get the hell back here" Kimizuki shouted as you ran outside of school with the heavy rain pouting out, "what else should i do?!" You shouted back, "We don't have an umbrella and i need to catch up with my favorite series!" You shouted again while taking shelter on a huge tree, thank god he placed a conveniently-huge tree. "Come back here idiot!" He shouted again, "No!!" You shouted annoyed, and proceeded to run home.

"GOD DAMMIT (Y/N)!!!"

You tan as fast as you could, panting heavily as the rain pour on you. You kept on running until you were tired. Still running You made your way  to the nearest covered shop to rest for a while, you looked at the pouring rain as you sighed with annoyance, "I should really need to go" you mumbled to yourself as you kicked a small pebble making it fall to the pavement.

You braced yourself and prepared to run. "(Y/N)!!!) a voice yelled in a distant, you turned to your left, seeing an idiot running or as you call Kimizuki with an umbrella. He made his way toward you, you frowned at him in annoyance, "I told you to wait" he said,his lips forming a smirk, you hated it when he does that. "Hmph!" You said, turning away from him then puffing your cheecks.

He chuckled at your behavior, "let's go" he said holding out his hand, you stared at his hand reaching out for you to reach it yet you ignored it. You frowned at him then turned your back at him. You can hear him sigh.

"Let's just go, (y/n)" he said from behind then grabbing your hand.

"I hate you" you hissed at him, "love you too" you turned away from him, "you're annoying" you said to yourself.

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷

Extra~~~

"I told you to not run in the rain, idiot" he said while handing you a hot drink. "Shad- achoo!!- up!" You said. He sighed.

♦️🔷♦️🔷♦️🔷

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LOLZ

ANDDD HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

-Rin22