Chapter Two

I sat on my bed waiting for Sampson nervously. What if Darren found out I told my uncle and he was going to take me away, what would he do?

Nothing. My wolf snarled. He gave us up, he probably wouldn't even care. I sighed because I knew it was true. He left me because he didn't think I would be good enough to be a Luna , he wanted Monica instead.

I jumped as my phone started buzzing on the now empty dresser and answered it without looking at the name.

"Hello?" I ask while sniffing. The tears as had finally stopped, but now my nose was runny.

"Hey baby, it's Julian. Sampson and I are about 5 minutes out. The alpha knows we are on our way to pick you up and that you are now living with us. Meet us up front when you are ready, your Alpha wanted to speak to us before we leave with you. Is that okay?" I nod but stop when I realise that he can't see it. I clear my thoat and sniff before I answer.

"Yeah, that's okay. Thank you Julian. I love you guys." I respond softly, I absolutely adore Julian . He is the only one who could settle down my rowdy Uncle and have him wrapped around his finger in a day. I know they will both be great fathers.

"We love you too. See you soon." He hung up and I sighed before stuffing my phone in my duffle. I grab my backpack full of my school stuff before heaving it onto my shoulders.

I make my way up the four flights of stairs and am slightly out of breath, another downside of being an omega, you have little to no muscles. That's why we are pretty much the women in the pack, cooking and cleaning for everyone. Even the pack females get to join the workout session, but not us. I have no muscles on my arms. At five foot six inches I only weight about 100 pounds. Sampson will be upset that I don't weigh very much, last time I saw him I was up at 115 pounds, but three months later I am back to 100 pounds.

That was also a big issue with Julian , not that Sampson loved him any less, but even pregnant Julian is very underweight and it worries Sampson half to death.

I walk to the front door ignoring the odd looks I am receiving. I see a SUV coming down the long drive way and I open the door before stepping out. The sun hurts my sore eyes and I wince in pain. I put my head down and wait for the sound of doors shutting before looking up.

Julian and Sampson are hurrying over to me. A smile pulls on my lips as I see Julian waddling with his large stomach. He is pregnant with twins and is about four months through. With Werewolf pregnancy it usually only takes six to seven months, but because Sampson is an Alpha, it will only be about five.

I walk down the steps to meet them halfway and get pulled into a hard hug from both of them. My grin becomes larger as I snuggle into Sampson's chest. I don't know why, but omega's always feel more comfortable snuggled up to Alphas.

"Oh, our baby. His heart had been broken." Julian whimpers with tears in his eyes as he hugs me from the side. Sampson did mention that he would be very hormonal.

"Are you okay baby? Of course you aren't . Why don't you and Julian go wait in the car while I talk to your Alpha, I'll tell him you are moving in with us and changing packs ." Sampson pushes us off in the direction of the car and heads to the house. I look behind me to make sure that I don't see a certain person witnessing me leave. I sigh in relief as I don't see him and follow Julian to the car.

"I'm so sorry this had to happen to you, baby. You deserve so much better. Don't you worry though, Sammy and I are going to help you through this. Plus all your other uncle is on his way with his mate and kids. Isn't that amazing baby?" Another smile breaks onto my face and I am now excitedly.

Julians excitement matches mine as he sits in the seat next to me leaving the passenger seat open.

Sampson must have told my other uncle what happened. Just because I am the closest to Sampson doesn't mean I don't love my other uncle too. He just isn't as close as Sampson is so I don't get to see him much.

Graham is 35, his mate Callen, is 32. Together they have three kids, but the fourth is on the way. Timothy is ten, and Troye and Travis are both six years old, and little baby Taylor is on the way. Honestly I feel bad for them, having four boys is going to be a handful. They live in Minnesota and we could see them a couple times a year. So to hear they are coming down to see me is really great news.

I look up to see Sampson storming back to the car and jumping in. I try to ask what's wrong but he doesn't answer and just drives. I look behind me and catch a glimpse of Darren coming outside. I can't help but let out a whimper as I look back at him. In another time he might have been able to accept me, but that apparently wasn't the case.