Chapter Eleven

"What are you talking about, Oliver?" Julian asked as he took a step closer to me. I can see the betrayal in his eyes, and I know it is there because of my choice to hide my pregnancy from them. I feel like if I told them before it was hinted that I was hiding something, it wouldn't have been as big of a deal, but they had to learn the hard way that I had been hiding something from them.

"Its not bad, really. Well, I guess it's how you look at it." I mumble to myself as my eyebrows furrow in thought. Would they take it bad? Or would they be happy like I am?

"Whats wrong?" Graham repeat as he loosens the hold on his mate, who is now slumped against him with tears building in his eyes. I sigh before looking down at the ground. Now I'm not to sure if I am happy about my pregnancy.

"I went to the doctors because I wanted something checked that I had be expecting since I came here." I explain while not really explaining. I hope I won't have to actually say anything and that one of them would guess what it is, but by the dumbfounded looks I see on each one of their faces, besides Uriel, I know I am going to have to spell it out.

"I didn't tell you earlier because I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but now I realize I am happy about it, and nothing you say will change that." I say fiercely as I attempt to hold off the inevitable.

"Okay, Ollie. We trust you." Callen says tearfully as he wipes his eyes with the back of his hand before his hand drifts back down to his swollen stomach.

"I......I spoke to the doctor, and he told me....I am......pregnant." I finish lamely. An uncomfortable smile makes it way onto my faces as my shoulders slump down into my body. A position that gives me comfort, a position I usually stood in when I was in my old pack.

"What?" Sampson thunders. I flinch back from him and tighten my hands into fist so I don't lift then to cover my head. Sampson can tell I am scared, but not even me being scared isn't enough to pull him out of his anger.

"Was it that little bitch of a mate? I bet it was. Why didn't you tell me about this? I would have castrated the asshole!" Sampson roared as he punched the wall. His hand went through and I could hear the wall crumbling down onto the hallway floor. I'm sure that it is going to need to be fixed soon.

"I'm not going to let you make me feel like crap about this." I whisper as my eyes well up with tears. My hands clench in my shirt, stretching the new shirt I just bought with Callen and Julian. Sampson's eyes soften as he drops his hands to his sides. He sighs before coming over to me and giving me a soft hug. I wrap my arms around his waist as I snuggle into his chest. I hope this counts as his acceptance because I'm not sure I would be able to handle my life if he threw me out.

"I'm sorry, Ollie. I didn't mean to yell. I'm just scared for you." Sampson whispered in my ear. I nodded into his chest and smiled when I felt three other sets of arms wrap around the two of us and the coo's that were coming out of Callen's mouth.

"That's just adorable. He's like squished inbetween all of you, like a little kitten." Uriel cried as he stood out of the bed, naked as the day he was born, before sauntering over to a purple pair of boxers sitting on the floor. I blushed as I caught a look at his naked behind before burying my head back into Sampson's chest.

"Shut up, Uriel." Julian called out to the grinning angel. He turned around and winked at me before walking out there door while he whistled a tune.

"Okay. Now I don't feel so betrayed since your pregnant. That is so amazing. I can't wait to see a miniature you walking around the pack house." Callen squealed as he laid his head on my shoulder. I grin at him as the five of us break away from the hug.

"Thanks. But there is more." I mutter with a smile slowly creeping up my face. Julian and Callen squealed while hopping up and down, as much as they could, before attacking me with their arms again.

"What? What is it? Tell me! Ahhhh, I can't even." Julian whimpered as he held me tightly in his arms. I can hear the soft chuckles Graham and Sampson are making, even though they are trying to silence them.

"I'm having quadruplets."